Dream dates and Bad boys

"So tell me...why exactly are we in a disgusting old basement? With like a thousand giant spiders crawling all over the place?", i hear Erics confused voice behind me, as we make our way through the dim lit hallway of the basement i hadnt visited in a few days.
"Aww, someone is scared of spiders?", i sing, teasingly while looking back at him over my shoulder, making him narrow his eyes at me. I laugh while looking for the cell keys in my pocket.
I could already hear Claire and Kaitlyn groaning from inside, but it made me feeling nothing but happy. Happy, that they were feeling now the things I had felt for the past year.
The door opens with a jolt and Eric and I immediately go back to our tough leader exterior, marching inside the cell and me closing the door behind us.
Eric turns to me attempting to finish our conversation from earlier, but i knew he was just trying to protect his bad guy reputation.
"I simply am worried about you, since you..girls like to freak out on the mere sight of one.", he shakes his head confused while eyeing the two prisoners before us with the most scary look i have ever seen. I restrain myself from flinching and scoff while rummaging through my tool bag in the far corner of this room.
"We do not- Well, i correct. Not all of us freak out at the mere sight of spiders. Okay? Stop judging you fucker!", i exclaim making him laugh out loud at the name I gave him at the end of my sentence. His voice was booming across the small, almost empty room, making the women before us cringe, slightly keeping their gazes fixed to the floor.
I chuckle and go back to looking through my bag when suddenly, something small starts moving from the corner of my eyes. At first i shrug it off, thinking it were just Erics boots, but when that something started inching closer to my hand, i supported myself on the floor with, i screamed out realizing what it is.
"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Eric! Kill it! Kill it! Kill it!", i squiek jumping all around and then onto Eric's back who had started laughing again," Eric please!"
"What?", he asks teasingly," i thought not all of you girls are scared of spiders."
"Eric! I dont care what i said, please for the love of god just kill this atrocity!", i beg burring my face in the crook of his neck. I just hear him chuckle and the shuffling of his boots as he moved closer, then a sudden movement making me jump and tighten my grip on his chest.
"There.", he says, amusement evident in his voice as i raise my head again looking at the small mousse the spider had become under Eric's boot,"i killed it."
I sigh in relief and jump down from his back. I wrap my arms around his brought shoulders from the side, nuzzling my nose against his cheek, breathing in the faint scent of his after shave. "My hero.", i mutter, kissing his cheek. Eric smiles but shakes his head.
"Uh, uh, uh!", he says, turning towards me and pointing towards his lips,"i want it right here."
I chuckle shaking my head at his childishness and giving him a quick peck on the lips. He pouts, probably expecting more but i shake my head taking on a serious look. "We forgot why we are here in the first place.", i state, bending down to the tool bag and taking out a scalpel, swinging it in my fingers. Eric smirks at me. "Well, then we better get started.", he says clapping his hands once.

----------------------------

Eric and I were currently sitting on the train back to Dauntless, trying to wipe off the blood from our skin with some tissues. I was just wiping off his stained forehead while he cleaned the spot under my right eye carefully.
"So i have thought about something, for quiet some time now...", i finally say, breaking the comfortable silence between us. Eric raises his eyrbrow his eyes taking on an excited glint. "Are we finally going to use those gloves and that whip tonight?", he asks excitedly making me roll my eyes at him. Perverted, horny bastard.
"No!", I exclaim and his face falters into disappointment,"ive been thinking about arranging a superdate."
Eric stops cleaning my face and i mirror his actions.
"A..superdate?", he asks seeming generously confused.
"Yes, a superdate! I've been thinking about Tris and Four-", i start but soon stop speaking when i see Erics look on me. His eyes widen and he backs away an inch as if a thousand bloodthirsty dogs were after him.
"Please dont tell me this will be some kind of double date with Tris and Four!", he begs, his voice laced with desperation as he falls to his knees, hugging my legs tightly like a kid that has been told to go to bed early.
"What?", i ask.
"Please dont take me to a double date. I wont be able to endure that torture!", he begs, making me laugh and pull him up on his feet again.
"Relax you idiot! Its not a double date. I thought about arranging the best date ever, for Tris and Four.", i explain making him sigh in relief," Four had told me how he and Tris had never time for each other anymore because they are just working all day. And that got me thinking. You and me are lucky because we are both leaders, but Tris and Four have completely different jobs... So since im a leader, and one with much influence too, I thought i could grant them a free day to enjoy themselves and take the time for each other again. Plus, i have set up a secret dream date for the both at the roof."
Eric raises one eyebrow stunned, but then shrugs.
"Well, why not. As long as we are not going with them, im cool with it.", he says with a smirk and i laugh, remembering his freak out moments ago.
"Yesss!", i shout fist pumping the air and kissing him on the lips.