Forgotten

PREVIOUSLY:

"G-Grace?", Kaitlyn stutters and takes a step back.
"Missed me?", she asks, though she felt exhausted and weak she manages to smirk.
The guards posted all around the room raise their guns and point them at her.
"Put your gun down, Miss!", one of them orders.
She rolls her eyes turns the safety off quickly before shooting. Soon after the guards fall limp to the ground.
Grace then points her gun at Kaitlyn not looking away for one second.
"So...i think we should have a word, you and I.", she then says.

"H-How are you alive?", Kaitlyn stutters and looks at her with wide eyes.
"I helped her.", another voice chimes in.
A man with black hair and a bulky figure steps inside the room crossing his arms behind his back.
"Cole... H-how could you?!", Kaitlyn shrieks,"have you forgotten what we are doing here! We are-"
"What we were doing is hardly fair Kaitlyn. Dont you realize that?", Cole shouts and looks at her with nothing but pure disgust in his eyes,"you are mindlessly killing innocent people who mean no harm!"
Kaitlyn opens her mouth in attempt to say something but doesnt manage to get anything out. Instead, Rob raises his voice from behind her.
"I saw you get shot. How are you alive, dollface?", he asks, disbelief in his voice.
Grace doesnt look at him when she starts to speak.
"Cole helped me. I was indeed shot, but the bullet wound wasnt deep enough to damage my heart, it was laced with some medicine though.", she answers.
"I laced it with medicine, it was supposed to put the blood pressure down so that no pulse could be felt. It appeared that she was dead but in reality she was just sleeping.", Cole explains further, stepping around Grace and looking at each leader.
Grace clears her throat and takes one of the free chairs placing it right in the middle of the leaders and looks at Kaitlyn, gesturing towards it with her gun.
"Sit.", she comands and Kaitlyn suprisingly obeys.
"You know..its funny. How you thought you could get away with this.", Grace states nonchalantly, waving her gun around which makes Joanna flinch everytime the gun is pointed at her,"but i have to admit. Pretending to be me? Genius idea."
Kaitlyn flinches under Graces amused look.
"And then locking me up in this...hellhole.", Grace shivers at the thought,"i must say that was very cruel...even for you."
Suddenly Kaitlyn shoots up from the chair and rushes towards Grace until she is just inches away from her.
"If you want me to apologize..", she laughs," you're gonna have a hell of a long wait."
Grace looks at her and simply smirks before shooting her right in the leg. Kaitlyn lets out a painful scream and falls back into the chair, holding her bleeding leg.
Grace steps forward and bends down so shes on eyelevel.
"I dont want you to apologize....i want you to suffer. I want you to...feel everything I've felt for the past year.", Grace says a dangerous growl in her voice.
Kaitlyn groans and doesnt even manage to look at her as she stands back up.
"Because of you, my heart had stopped beating more than twice in the past year! Because of your sick fantasies, ive been almost starved, beaten, choked and bled to death! You left me no other choice but to open that godforsaken box...or to die trying. You forced me to endanger thousands of divergents, just because you wanted them dead!!", Grace shouts pointing her finger at Kaitlyn,"you have driven me to insanity!!! I did things i would have never done in my dreams!"
She looked back at Rob with a painful glint in her eyes.
"It was me who killed your brother. He was the only one holding you where you were and i needed your help to escape. I know he was a pain in the ass but i never really meant to do it. I just wanted to get away.", Grace admits.
Rob just stares at her, trying to process this new information.
"I lied to you and im sorry.", she adds, before stepping away.
Everybody looks up as the door was thrown open yet again.
Tris and Lilly barge in, completely out of breath and covered in blood.
"Grace!", Tris exclaims before rushing across the room and engulfing the fragile red head in a bear hug.
After a while they break apart and Grace looks at the two with furrowed eyebrows.
"Are you two hurt? You're covered in blood.", she asks.
Lilly shakes her head violently her bloody hair bouncing in every direction.
"Its not ours. We've been helping the injured before we got here.", she clarifys.
Grace just nods and takes out a pocket knife, handing it to Tris.
"Take this and free ever single one of them.", she orders and Tris nods before turning around and starting to cut open Evelyns ropes.
Meanwhile Grace turns back around and walks towards Kaitlyn, who was getting paler by the second. She looked like she was in some kind of trance.
Grace shakes her head at the sight and hits her wound with her gun, making Kaitlyn groan and look at her with tears brimming in her eyes.
"What are you waiting for? KILL ME!!!", she shouts but Grace simply laughs at that.
"You would want that, wouldnt you?", she asks and hauls her from the chair forcefully and throwing her onto her knees with her back to Grace.
Grace cocks the gun and brings the cold metal to Kaitlyns head.
Kaitlyn closes her eyes and starts to shake, her fear of death more present then ever.
She hears the gun safety going off.... or on? ,she didnt really know, and then... nothing.
She starts to shake even more in anticipation.
Grace pulls the trigger.
"Boom.", she says as Kaitlyn flinches expecting a bullet to have pierced right through her head.
But there was nothing. Grace laughs loudly and bends down.
"Death would be far to merciful, Kaitlyn. I want to see you suffer...just as i did.", she whispers in Kaitlyn's ear.
Kaitlyn just whimpers and looks to the ground.
It was over.
She had lost.

Meanwhile Eric feels the ropes that had kept him from moving, slowly fall to the ground. He rubs his aching wrist, never letting his gaze off of the fragile woman. He couldnt believe that this was Grace. She looked so....broken. So tired and worn out.
But what did he expect after what she had to endure.
He rushes out of the chair and towards Grace who was just being attacked by Max and Four, who were hugging the living light out of her.
"Guys seriously, i missed you too, but if you dont let go now imma die.", she laughs a little out of breath.
Max and Four laugh along as Four's arms snake their way around Tris waist, she squeals in surprise but soon she starts laughing at the fact she been scared by her own boyfriend.
"How are you? Can you stand? Do you need something?", Evelyn asks frantically trying to make sure her friend was okay.
Grace just laughs tiredly and waves of her questions.
"Im okay, guys! I just need some sleep, and maybe some food, and soon ill be as good as new.", she reassures, making Evelyn sigh.

*Meanwhile*

"The medicine the bullet was laced with, it gave her temporary amnesia.", Cole mutters and Stan looks at him narrowing his eyes.
"She remembered everything though, so chill, Doc."
Stan shakes his head and looks at the little group that has formed around Grace.
Kaitlyn had really done her damage on her but she wouldnt be Grace if she hadn't had an ace up her sleeve.
While some factionless guards haul up Kaitlyn and carry her out, Eric stormes towards the little group around Grace.
He pushes through them and soon his lips crash onto hers.
Stans eyes widen at what happens next.
Grace breaks away forcefully and slaps Eric across the cheek.
His head jerks to the side at the impact and every person in the room gasps.
"i know that its time to celebrate our victory but how dare you kiss a strange woman! Who the hell are you?!", Grace shouts confusion and anger written all over her face.
"Shit...", Cole breathes out.
"She remembers everything, huh?", Stan asks sarcastically glaring at Cole.

Okay guys thought, thoughts, thoughts!
Im sorry if this chapter is shitty written but my brain's all over the place right now.
What do you think about Graces rescue action?
How do you think Rob has processed the new information.
And most importantly, how do you think Eric reacts to Graces memory loss?
Comment guys!
And vote if you liked this chapter, even if my grammar sucks really bad today!
Love you!
S-