Last Authors Note!!

Dear Readers,

I have officially ended the 'Ruthless' series, but do not fret!
I decided to make the spin-off.
I still dont know when its gonna be up, because i have to think about the contents of my first chapter!
So bare with me guys!

Firstly!

I'd like to thank all of you for reading my fanfiction, and loving it!
For giving it so many nice comments!

@IsabellBeinke @Pansycake4Ever CourageIsRed @Ty2452 etc. Im talking to you especially!

To be honest i never thought this would get any reads, but turns out im just very naïve. I enjoyed typing every struggle and every love moment Eric and Grace shared and ,believe it or not, i did fangirl everytime i would upload another chapter, because i was so excited to hear your guys reaction to it.
I know. Crazy.

However, I'd like to hear your opinions one more time! One last question for you...

What is your favorite chapter from the Ruthless series? Or in general, your favorite moment? When were you the most frustrated or sad? Did i manage to keep you on your toes?

I cant wait to read your comments!
And one last time! Thank you guys! You rock!

Secondly!

Ty2452 had already mentioned my new story being very good, or something along the lines! I dont know if you actually read it but thank you for the nice words. However id like all of you to take your time and read it! I promise you you wont be disappointed. For all of you who love "bad guy, good girl" stories, this is it!
Just more....unique I'd like to say.
So, i know I've said this for the past 5 or 6 chapter, but this is really important to me you guys! So just take a leap of faith and read it. Or maybe youbguys have any ideas on how i could make it as successfull as the Ruthless series? If yes, just go ahead and DM me!

Thirdly!

I also like to announce that, if you want something particular in the Spin off, something i havent mentioned in the story, go ahead and write it! If you want you can write a One shot of Grace and Eric, or Rob or Cole and Lilly or Four and Tris or Max etc...for yourself and direct message me your results, and if i like it, i will upload it as a chapter!
How awesome is that??

Well, that was already it!
I cant wait to read your guys comments!
Love you forever!

S-