Changes

Grace POV:

"Good god.", i sigh as i look at myself in the mirror.
4 weeks had passed since i 'returned from the dead' but i still looked like I've been starving myself for 5 years.
'You need some change, maybe it'll bring your spirit up.', Cole would always suggest and well...today was the first day I've took his advise into consideration.
I had to be in a leaders meeting in about 2 hours and now i didnt know how to spent the time until then.
Four was training initiates with Tris. Max was at his office preparing for the meeting.
Lauren was somewhere with her new boyfriend, and Rob was helping out in the control room.
I groan.
Eric was god knows where and i wasnt sure if he'd like to talk to me now.
I still couldn't remember a thing about him and somehow i started to believe that it would be nothing good if i would.
I mean, just a week ago he appereantly made some initiate hang off the chasm again until that initiate almost fell to his death.
I shake my head at the thought of that.
Who would do such a thing? Well nobody in the right mind at least.
I drag my hand across my face when suddenly, an idea stikes my mind.
A wide smile spreads across my face and soon i am on my feet walking towards the front door, and just on cue someone knocks.
I throw the door open, revealing Cole towering above me his fist still raised, ready to knock again.
"Well that was fast...", he mutters.
I chuckle and step out of my apartment, closing the door behind me.
"I was just headed out anyways.", i say and lock the front door before putting the keys back into my pocket.
"Where to?", he asks, one eyebrow raised as we head towards the pit.
I turn around to look at him and give him the brightest smile i could do.
"Making changes.", i say and he laughs at my comment, throwing me over his shoulder. This took me by surprise and i squeal, hitting his shoulder repeatedly.
"Let me down!", i laugh, but he doesn't listen. And so he carries me all the way to the pit until he stops abruptly, realizing he had no idea where i was headed originally.
I laugh and eventhough i was upside down right now i point him into the right direction.

--------------------

"So...what can i do for you Grace?", the lady asks politely as i sit down onto one of the black leather chairs.
"Umm...", i say looking at myself at the big mirror infront of me,"i actually wanted to dye my hair."
Cole, who had sat down beside me, raised his eyebrows in surprise but kept his mouth shut, thankfully.
"And what colour would you like?", the woman asks again.
"Ummm...", i hum, realizing that i hadnt really thought this through.
"Yellow!", Cole shouts eagerly making me scoff and glare at him playfully.
"You want me to look like one of these minions from this movie so bad, dont you?", i laugh.
"Yeeesss!", he exclaims as if it was a stupid question.
I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the woman.
"You know what? Surprise me. But please dont make me regret my choice.", i say making the woman smile excitedly.
"Im gonna make you look so beautiful!!", she squeals and soon the mirror before me is covered and the woman gets to work.

*1 hour later*

The cover from the mirror is put away and i am starring at a completely different woman.
This woman suddenly had blonde shoulder length hair.
"Oh. My. God.", i breath out, touching my hair, still fascinated by my new look.
I look at Cole who gives me the thumbs up, grinning like a boy on christmas eve.
"Your hair is dope!", he says.

----------*1 hour later*--------------

Eric POV:

Im currently sitting in one of the chairs of the conference room, gripping the chair arms tightly.
Fucking Cole! How dare he be around my girl! He knew damn well that she was mine!
I pinch the bridge of my nose trying to calm down.
He was weaseling his way to her and i couldnt do a thing! I just wanted to take this Cole guy and beat him to a pulp if he ever touched her ever again.
Luckily for that asshole, Four dragged me away from the pit, so i couldnt do so, when i saw him running around with her on his back laughing.
Evelyn makes her way towards the top of the table, interrupting my train of thought.
"Where is Grace?", she asks, making me grit my teeth together.
Max shoots me a warning look before answering.
"She had something to do so we left without her. She'll be here shortly.", he reassures.
Evelyn nods and turns to the Amity leader whose name i forgot,again, and starts to speak quietly.
A while after Grace finally showes up and her appereance literally takes my breath away.
She looked different. I let my eyes wander up and down her body taking in her look.
It could be the new hair color. She dyed her hair blonde, and it looked fucking hot. I had to grip onto the table to keep myself from jumping up right now and taking her, right here on this table.
Her eyes land on me, those sparkling forest green eyes, and she frowns but smiles at me.
I keep my expression blank but in my head i jump up and down at this small gesture.
Maybe she will remember one day.
And i sure as hell will be waiting when she does.

------------------------

As soon as the conference finishes everyone raises to their feet and starts walking out of the door.
Suddenly a hand grabs my arm and i turn around to look at whomever had held me back. Ready to shout.
But i immediately close my mouth when i see that it was in fact Grace who had stopped me.
I raise my eyebrow and she lets go of my arm, nervously fiddeling with her hands.
"Umm, Eric, are you avoiding me?", she asks, looking up at me and i see something glinting in her eyes.
I scoff.
"Why on earth would i avoid you?", i ask and cross my arms infront of my chest.
She frowns and takes a deep breath before speaking again.
"I just... I was just wondering if you could tell me, you know,....about..us", she says.
I take a step forward, keeping my gaze glued at her pink full lips.
How bad i wanted to kiss them right now.
I look up, into her eyes and notice that same glint in her eyes, the one she had at the beginning of the conference.
She takes a step back, breathing in shakily.
I frown, and my heart sinks as i realize what it was.
Fear. She was afraid of me. Just like everybody else, my girlfriend feared me.
I had never seen that glint in her eyes before, thats why it hurt even more when i saw it now.
I take a step back and clench my fists.
Trying to hide the hurt as good as possible.
"As much as i would like to, i dont think that this would be a good idea. Im not really eager to get killed by Stan when he finds out i told you something.", i say coldly.
I could see the disappointment on her face as she nods, slowly. I nod back firmly and quickly turn around, rushing out of the room, leaving her behind.
As much as i hated it, I needed to see Tris.
I needed her help in order to win Grace back over.
Since i couldnt hope on her memorie to come back on its own, i need to take actions. I need to make her fall in love with me again.
It wasnt over yet. I would fight for her, however long it would take.

Thoughts???
Sooo guys what do you think will happen next?
Im sorry if ypu guys liked her better with red hair but somehow i needed to make her blonde because Scarlet Johanson looks dope with blonde hair :D
You know,
I realized that Eric and Grace never got a ship name. And i cant seem to come up with any good ones sooo if you guys can come up with good ones just comment them and ill choose the best one :)
Also the one who comes up with the best one will be get a new character named after her/him!
Thanks guys for reading!
Love you forever!
S-

Ps:
Cole is kind of obsessed with the minions from "Despicable me"
(I mean who isnt :D)