Dreams

Im walking through the Dauntless compound following Four. I have no idea where we are going nor why i am following him like a lost puppy. I just do. "We're almost there.", Four says in a serious tone and just as we are about to reach the room with the huge net, he collapses on the floor.
I rush towards him trying to help, but im immediately stopped by an invisible wall. I scream for help but it seems as if we were the only people in the whole faction. I start pounding against the wall, attempting to get out, but its no use.
I watch as Fours body starts disolving into thin air and suddenly i am being thrown to the ground with someone's hands squeezing my throat.
I claw at the hands, gasping for air and trying to make out who on earth could be choking me. Thats when i see my own face, evilly smirking down at me.
"I'll see you soon beautiful...", my other self says.

I shoot out of the bed, breathing heavily and cold sweat trickling down my forehead.
"Hey. You okay?", Cole asks, nearing my bed and taking a seat on the edge of it.
I look at him still trying to catch my breath.
"Another one of those nightmares?", he asks again and i just manage to nod.
He sighs and looks at me, frowning.
My gaze drops to my hands and i groan as a sharp pain goes through my head.
I hear Cole mutter something like 'Fuck..' before he runs out of my apartment leaving the door wide open.
I frown at him in confusion. Why did he leave so sudden? I attempt to get out of bed in search for some painkillers for my head, but i don't even make it out of bed properly before my head starts spinning and everything goes black.

*flashback*

Grace POV:

Im currently am sitting in my mothers lab, reading one of the books i had left down here. I am about to turn to the next page when one of my mom's assistants comes rushing in with the lab telephone.
"Miss Matthews! There's someone on the phone for you.", he pants. I laugh, closing my book and making my way towards him snatching the phone out if his hands.
"Paul, why do you always have to run?", i chuckle which he answers with a wave of his hand.
"Hello?", i finally ask into the phone.
"Grace? It's me, Eric.", his deep voice sounds from the other line.
I smile and approach the big window on the other side of the lab.
"Eric! Whats up?", i ask and look out of the glass into the apartment on the other side. You could easily spy on people from here.
I see a tall figure approach the window from the room i was looking into. That figure happened to be Eric.
"Oh nothing much. I was just wondering if you want to come over and chill.", Eric answers looking up at me and smirking.
I laugh and nod. "Yeah. I'll be there in a minute.", i say,"i hope for you that you got something to eat. Im starving."