♢Chapter~35♢

After eating her dinner, tejasswi directly went to her room. She goes to washeroom and splashes water on her face. Rapidly.

She looks at her reflection in the mirror. Her reflection looked so innocent yet so filthy. So calm yet so chaos-ed. Her heart was tired , her mind was exhausted. She was on the verge where she believed everything she believed till day was just a deciet. A trap. A fake show. Laid by her own family.

She once again splashed the water on her face. "Everything is a deciet. Every bloody thing. "

"This world is a deciet." She continuously splashed the water letting her tears submerged in the cold water.

She kept screaming her heart. Kept splashing water on her face . Getting tired, she sat down and leaned back to the white wall. She sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

"Beera, go and console her. U know she just faced the biggest truth about her family whom she loved so much. She needs someone." Nishant pestured Karan to go and console tejasswi while karan stood adamant.

The voices of tejasswi's cryings were still audible.

"She needs to let her emotions fully out to accept the truth. She needs to vent everything out to move on. She has whole life to herself. Let her cry. Let her be the one who she needs. Trust me she will be stronger than she was." Karan told Nishant , turning to the open window from where the wind blew and carressed his hairs as he remembered his childhood self, crying and breaking down. No one was in the condition to console him and hence he became the one who he needed.

He became the hand that He needed to stand uo and fight his fate. And inturn he came stronger than ever.

"But why can't You be the one who she needs. Why can't You be the one who will make her strong. Why cant You help her to make her vent everything out ? Why can't You make her accept the truth? Can't You share her Grief? Dont forget she was the one who motivated u when u were at Low. Not me , not Raj but her. We all were afraid to come near u , we all were confused how to tackle u But she. She came to u and motivated you. Pushed u. Dont forget, beera."
He moulded some part of his speech. He asked Tejasswi to go and motivate Karan in the temple and here he said tejasswi herself went to him. He may lied but his intention was pure. He knew Tejasswi needs Karan. And karan needs tejasswi.

Sometimes if telling the truth without any filter breaks the person , it is better to kould it in a nicer way and present it. If speaking a little lie can make someone take the next step towards the Right, it is not bad.

"But i cant. I am not that brave. I dont know how to console her. I dont know. She..She..is brave. I'm not. You know Nishant I cant do this." He was afraid. Afraid for unknown reason.

From his childhood, from the day he saw his family crying and break down and then they eventually got lost, he feared. He felt if he could vonsole her family and be the strength that they needed, he would have had his family with himself. And if in teja's case , he fails to console and be her strength.... he could not imagine further. He was afraid to imagine.

"You Can. You know what she feels for you. You dont have to say anything to soothe her. You dont have to do anything. Just be with her. And she'll be fine. Just your presence is enough for her to heal. Just go Karan. Just go to her. " Nishant exited the room leaving Karan to decide for his next move.

Taking a deep breadth and calming his nerves down , karan stepped towards the bathroom. Her sobs were now died. And as he opened the door, he found the most heart-breaking scene.

There laid teja , sitting on the floor, leaning back to the cold wall, closing her eyes while the tears ran down continuously. Clearly, she was losing her sanity.