7

Trigger warnings:Alcohol, drugs, throwing up, panick attacks.

Title: Cope.

Colby didn't want to be at this party but it was at his house so he didn't have a choice.
He grabbed a red solo cup and filled it with vodka not bothering with a mixer.

He drunk out of it slowly though the night

No one knew about what Leah had done. So they invited her to the party.
Colby had walked in on her fucking someone on her couch that someone happened to be his ex best friend. Brennen Taylor.

So here he was at a party he didn't want to be at drinking his sadness away. Walking into the living room to sit down he saw Brennen and Leah making out.

That pushed him over the edge.. He ran upstairs and looked under his bed.. He saw the blunts and took one out.. He smoked in in about 5 minutes just wanting to be high.

He walked... No stumbled into his bathroom looking at himself in the mirror

He had tear stains from where he didn't even realise he was crying and his face was all puffy.

He laughed at himself before sitting on the edge of the bathtub.. Taking a swig out of his cup.. Choking and spitting some of it out..
He continued to drink.. When a knock came at the door.

"Shit... ONE SEC- *Hiccup* SECOND" He shouted through the door but it opened any ways.. He had a couple more sips..

Elle and Sam his childhood best friends had come in.. Saw the state that colby was in and broke their heart.

Colby went to take another big drink from the cup before elle took it out of his hand "No stop drinking.. Colby what happened.." Colby allowed his drink to be taken..

"She-Fuck.. Her.. Brennen they *hic* she cheated on me" He choked he had started crying again

"Shh shhh come here colby come here it's alright.." Elle layed colby on her lap

"I wasn't good enough for her.. WHY WASNT I FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH" He sobbed

"You are good enough Colbear come on let's get you to be-have you been smoking weed.." elle felt him nod on her lap

"It was a way out.." He cried elle decided against bejng mad at him because it was clear he was hurt as it was.. Sam helped elle pick colby up and take him to bed. "Go downstairs tell everyone the party's over" Elle instructed Sam to do so and he nodded. Leaving the room.
Colby struggled to take his jeans off so elle had to help and it had become obvious that sometime during the process of telling sam to go down he threw up on his shirt.. So she had to help him with that.

She had helped him get changed many times when he was drunk but this time he was high aswell..

She got out some sweatpants and a hoodie for him to wear he greatfully got changed into it and flopped onto his bed.

Sam came up with a bucket and some water for colby. Along with some advil. "I'll stay in here make sure he doesnt throw up and choke while he's sleeping" Elle said as Sam nodded

"Let me know how he is tomorrow" He said before leaving Colbys room..

Colby had passed out with tears still falling from his eyes.
Elle wanted to hurt Leah and Brennen. They had done this to colby. But she decided against it.. For now..

*the next day*

Colby woke up with a pounding headache and the urge to be sick.. He noticed the bucket by his bed and threw up in it.

"Fuck.." he looked around his room at the mess he created.

His clothes where everywhere stuff was pulled off of his shelf and under his  bed looked like a drug den.

"Oh-good morning elle.. What happened last night" He asked quietly

"You drunk alot.. Smoked weed.. Threw up had a panic attack or multiple.. And had a mental breakdown because of leah" She said yawning