62

Trigger Warnings: relationship abuse, colby crying, mental and physical abuse, mentions of rape,  colby being compared to lolas ex.

( Colby and His ex girlfriend Lola get into an argument, she decides to destroy everything, like his playbuttons and awards, colby has a diamond play button in this and then hurts him)

Title: Numb.

3rd POV:

She accused him of cheating.
He was out filming a video with Amber and brennen when he came home she ignored him.

"Babe?.. Are you okay?" He asked cautiously
Last time he asked this when she was pissed off he ended up injured.

"I'm fine." She said not looking up from her phone.

"Well if that's the case" Colby laughed and laid his head on her lap.
She pushed him off of her and pushed him onto the floor
He hit his elbow on the coffee table and it hurt.

The thing is lola can be nice. Sometimes she can be the sweetest girl ever, but other times she was an abusive manipulative prick.

"Ow.. Did I do something wrong?" he said.

Obviously you've done something colby it's always your fault.

While colby was laying on her lap he saw her phone screen and saw her messaging a guy named Jared ( Yeah I've met Jared of course I've met Jared.. Sorry)

Sending red love hearts to him.
He didn't think anything of it as her brothers name was Jared.

"I just find it funny Cole." She said dully.

"What-find what funny?" colby asked confused

"You and amber. Your so clearly cheating. You don't even try to hide it" she spat

"Me and amber are just friend L" colby said using her nickname.

"BULLSHIT COLBY. YOU SPEND MORE TIME WITH HER THAN YOU DO WITH ME IT'S SO OBVIOUS."

"Why would I be cheating on you?" he laughed.
"Because your a fuck boy. I should've listened to all those warnings people gave me about you.." Lola said staring him dead in the eyes.

"At least amber hasn't tied me down to a bed and fucking raped me.." He muttered under his breath.

"You wanna repeat that Cole?" lola said.
"You heard damn well what I fucking said" Colby spat.

"IF I WAS CHEATING ON YOU. WHICH I'M NOT. I WOULD'VE FUCKING COME CLEAN BY NOW." Colby shouted getting frustrated.

This caused lola to stand up and walk towards colby making him back up immediately regretting everything he just said.

She grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into the bathroom holding him up to the mirror.

" You know damn well without me no one would ever fucking love you. No one would even want to be around you. Not even Sam. So you better watch your mouth before you end up spending the rest of your life alone. Because you and I both know amber is only using you for sex. " She gripped his chin making him look at her.

He had tears welling up in his eyes. He was used to this though. Everytime something like this came up this was her technique to make him stay. And it worked.

" Repeat after me Cole. If lola leaves." She started
"if lola leaves" he said quietly
"no one else will love me." Lola said
"no one else will love me.." He finished with tears streaming down his face.

"Now get the goddamn look off your face and do something productive." Lola said finally letting go of his hair.

He nodded and walked into the kitchen he started cooking or.. Attempting to.