27

Trigger warnings: Police, Fighting,  Blood, Injury Detail,  False cheating allegations

Title: Public Disturbance.

3rd POV:

Colby never imagined this to be how his Friday night would turn out.

He was driving to Walmart to get drinks for the pizza night as Sam and him had agreed Sam would order the pizzas and colby would get the drinks.

Once he had brought all of it, plus a couple bags of candy for himself he was putting all the shopping in his trunk when he turned around to get the last stuff out the cart when his trunk was slammed shut.

"What the-"

He looked up and saw his exes new boyfriend or toy  should he say, Nick.

"Cole Brock.. Nice to meet you" Nick said

"You just be Nick. What can I do for you man."  Colby said opening his trunk again about to put the last box of white claw in when Nick slammed it again

"Dude. I need to put that in there"  Colby said opening it one last time and finally getting it in there.

"You don't need to do nothing for me man just wanted to uh give you something"  Nick said as colby raised his eyebrows shutting the trunk.

Nick Followed colby as he returned the cart before punching colby in the nose.

"What the fuck-"  Colby said stumbling backwards into the cart hut.
( The little hut you get at supermarkets that have the carts in them) 
Colby lunged back at Nick punching him in the jaw leaving multiple cuts in his face from the rings

"Look at you with the rings, have to punch with your rings on cus you know you'll do nothing otherwise"  he spat punching colby back
"What did I even fuckin do you prick"  Colby spat

"You cheated on Alli. You broke her fuckin heart you bitch"  Nick said before kneeing colby in the gut making him fall to his knees.

"I didn't cheat on her the fuck?"  He stuttered out as Nick repeatedly kicked him in the stomach until his was on the floor.

Nick grabbed colby by the collar of his shirt picking him up and punching him in the face again.

"I'd believe my girl over some scumbag YouTube any day"  He said dropping colby on the floor and kicking him all over

Colby curled himself into a ball to protect himself. As he drooled blood out the side of his mouth.
"Listen Brock your lucky I don't fuckin kill you for what you did."  Nick spat before kicking him in the face

"she cheated on me.. You dickhead"  He slurred for the amount of kicks and punches he just took.

Sirens tung through the air and colby layed face down on the concrete blood drooling out of his mouth.

He took one last kick to the stomach before police officers pulled nick off of the limp brunnete

Cuffing nicks hands behind his back colby didn't even have time to register being lifted off the ground and cuffed.
" Why am.. I getting arrested.. What" Colby slurred.

"Your under arrest for disturbance of the peace" the officer said as he was forced in the back of a cop car.

"Next time you cheat on someone know what will come for you" Nick snarled sitting next to colby in handcuffs.

*3 hours later*

It was around 7pm now and colby was sat in a holding cell with a tissue in his nose an ice pack against his head and a really bad stomachache and headache

He could hear Nick giving his side of the story in the cell next to him while colby had given his side earlier.

Colby had tried to just get any sorta rest he could. But the aching all over his body made it relatively hard to do so.

About an hour later colby heard Nicks cell get opened as Nick was released

"Uhm..officer when do I get my phone call?"  He asked through the cell bars.

"I'm just coming now" The officer said as he walked towards colbys cell.

He was walked into the phone call room and the officer stood by the door.

He dialed the one person's number who he knew would answer

Katrina.
He rung Katrina as he knew Sam wouldn't hear his phone go off

"Hello who's this?"  Katrinas voice rung through colbys ears.

"kat.. Its colby can you put Sam on the phone please?"  Colby asked wincing as his stomach hit the desk

"Yeah hold on colby.. Kevin Where's Sam? Thanks kev SAM.. Colbys on the phone" kat said handing the phone to sam

"Bro where you at? What's up"  Colby heard Sam's voice say as he looked at the ground.

"I don't think imma make it to pizza night tonight bro. I'm in Jail"  Colby said Shakily.
"What?  Bro how-"  Sam said confused
"I went out to get the drinks and allis ex found me.. Beat the shit out of me in a Walmart parking lot and now I'm in jail for peace disturbance"  Colby replied

"Can you come get me please. Like ASAP." colby asked

"Yeha I'll leave now I'M GOING TO GET COLBY GUYS I'LL BE BACK"  Sam shouted

"Alright I'm at calabasses County"  Colby said as Sam hummed in response hanging up.

Colby was taken back to his cell where he waited for about another hour, while they ran his paper work and went about his charges.

He was asleep when Sam finally got him.
"Brock.. Your free to go your calls here"  The officer said waking colby up with a jolt.

"Oh- ok- okay" Colby said tiredly as he was released from his cell.

He walked to Sam where Sam gasped at the sight of colby.

"oh you look like shit"  Sam said as colby laughed
"Thanks man" He said collecting all his stuff from the desk and they left.
Stopping by Walmart to pick colbys car up

When they arrived back at the apartment complex they walked into Sam's apartment and all eyes were on him.
"I'm not staying i just came to drop off the alcohol" Colby said putting the alcohol down and walking towards his apartment

" Get some rest man cya tomorrow?" Sam said as colby nodded

"Yeah. I'll tell you everything in detail tomorrow"

Colby walked into his apartment and went to the bathroom looking at his injuries in the mirror he sighed.

He had 2 black eyes and  99.9% sure he had a broken nose.

He took his shirt off to get in the shower and noticed the many bruises and cuts littering his stomach.
The busted lip and busted eyebrow.
And the boot marks on his stomach and back from where nick kicked him with his boot.

In the shower colby winced as the water came down on his back and stomach.

He tried to ignore it as he washed himself
But the pain was horrible.
He got out the shower towel dried his hair and threw some sweatpants on and went to bed

Finally not worrying about the pain he was in