13

Trigger warnings:  Fake death, swords, deadly curses

( Au: trap house if it was the final battle in Harry Potter
Not gonna be exactly like the movie/book but some charecter will remain the same
Also I'm not shipping Stas and colby I just think they both fit the roles of their characters )

Sam-Draco
Colby-Harry
Stas- Ginny
Tara-Hermoinie
Jake-Ron
Corey-Nevile
Kian- George
Jc- Fred
Elton-Hargid
Devyn- Luna
Kat-Pansy
( Everyone else normal charecters)

Title: the final battle.

3rd POV:

Lucius had done it. Colbys body laid limp in the forbidden forest.
Narcissa walked towards the brunnete and knelt down

"Is Sam alive" She whispered seeing Colbys eyes open
Colby lightly whispered "Yes.. He is please.."

Narcissa nodded "Hes Dead"
One of voldermorts followers pushed Elton towards the limp boy as he scooped him up.

Making there way back to hogwarts.

"your highness.. Colby Brock is dead" Lucius spoke to voldermort.

Voldermort let out a sick laugh "COLBY BROCK IS DEAD"

"NO" Stas said going to run to Elton holding Colbys body.. Before being pulled back kian

"Colby Brock failed you all" Voldermort continued

"Samuel.. Join us" Voldermort said looking at Sam who was stood on hogwarts side.

Sam remained still

"Come her Samuel." Lucius said trying to get his sons attention.

"Come to Mommy Sam" Narcissa said.

"COLBY DIDN'T DIE IN VAIN" Corey yelled.

"HE DIED PROTECTING US.. ITS ALL HE EVER DID. BUT YOU WON'T WIN THIS. WE WILL ALL MAKE SURE OF IT.. FOR COLBYS SAKE" Corey yelled again pulling out a sword.

Colby took his chance and rolled out of eltons arms a surray of gasps could be heard from everyone "BROCK" Sam yelled throwing his wand at colby.
Colby caught it and ran as voldermort started chasing.

Leading voldermort up to the clock tower he stopped at the drop.
Voldermort pulled his wand out sticking it against Colbys throat

"Come on Tom.. Let's finish it the way we started.. Together" Colby said before pushing himself out of the window and making them both fall.

"Avada Kedavr-" Voldermort was cut off by a familiar creature
"BUCKBEAK" Colby yelled in happiness. Sitting on buckbeaks back the horse-bird hybrid took them down to the ground were colby and Tom riddle stood facing each other.

"come on Tom. Do what you've been trying to do for 17 years" Colby mocked holding Dracos wand tightly.

"Avada kedevra" Tom riddle yelled as colby blocked the spell.. Slowly losing strength the pair fought as hard as they could.

"ADVADA KEDEVRA" Colby yelled sending one last blast to Tom riddle who fell to the floor disappearing into thin air.
Colby dropped to his knees trying to regain his breath.

Meanwhile in the main hall bellatrix lestrange was going after Stas.

"STAS. NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH" molly spat sending multiple spells towards bellatrix.
The last one killing her.

Colby rised to his knees before looking around.

He ran back into the main hall to see remus and tonks.. Laying side by side dead.

Fred laying next to them dead.

A twinge of guilt ran through colby.

"COLBY" Jake yelled
Tara running after him engulfing the chosen one into a hug.

"You did it.. You saved us again" Corey said from behind them.
"I couldn't save everyone.. Where's Sam.." Colby said

"I'm here.. Mom and Dad took off. Thank you Colby.. You didn't deserve everything I put you through" Sam apologised

"No need to apologise now..STAS" Colby said noticing Stas out of the corner of his eye he ran and engulfed her into a hug.

"Are you hurt" Colby asked as she shook her head.

"Jake Tara.. Come" Colby pulled away walking to the bridge

Jake and Tara following behind

"The wand that voldermort had wasn't strong enough. He thought he had the elder wand but he didn't. He had draco's wand. Draco had the elder wand" colby said before holding the wand out.

He snapped it in half. "And now no one does." He threw it off the bridge

"I think I'm finished being the chosen one for a while" He laughed as the other two did aswell

"Thank you for everything colby".