71

Trigger Warnings: kidnapping, police, torture.

( colby is a cop, while working a scene he gets kidnapped.)
Title: Victim.
3rd pov:

Colby sat at his desk booking the most recent arrest when the seargent dropped a file onto his desk

"Officer Brock, got a report in, Jonathan Peirs, Matthew Hornes, Paul Manson wanted for modern slavery for human trafficking, one of his victim's escaped and I decided your perfect for this job
Names known because as she was escaping she found a letter addressed to each one of them." Seargent Bands said colby stood up and walked towards the interrogation room where the victim
Katie White was sat

"Hi Katie, I'm Colby, I'm gonna get this guy behind bars for you.. Don't worry I just need to know, if you know Anything, it helps. I promise" colby said sitting down opposite her.

"I was in a basement.. There was 3 other girls and 2 boys in there. Everytime the men came down.. They'd be wearing masks but they all had this deep voice like a voice changer in the masks.. They were all like black halloween masks... I remember we could hear a dog barking.. So Whoevers house it is had a dog.. But when I got out.. I remember the directions to them.. "Katie said quietly as colby wrote all the infomation down

" Would you be willing to direct us to the house. You wouldnt be going in but if you can direct us there.. That would help so much.." colby asked and Katie nodded.

" Wonderful.. Follow me and I'll grab the shop." colby said leading Katie out to a police car.
He got in the drivers seat and she started giving the directions to the house.

"Wait here.." Colby said getting out of the car locking it behind him.

He walked up to the door and banged on it.

"LAPD OPEN THE DOOR" Colby said.
He waited 30 seconds before knocking on it again

Another 30 seconds went by and colby kicked the door in.

"LAPD ANYONE IN THE BUILDING MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN." Colby yelled with his gun drawn.

He turned a corner and as he was doing a sweep of the room he fell to the floor, as he was looking up to see what happened he saw a man in a mask standing over him with a bat.
His vision was blurry and he felt blood dripping down his temple

When colby finally passed out he woke up god knows how long later, he was Handcuffed to a pipe and gagged and his police belt had been taken from around his waist.

He looked around dizzily and feeling drunk.

"Officer.. Wanna tell me who led you here?. Which one of them escaped. It's a pity the victim saver becomes the victim" Jonathan laughed grabbing his chin and forcing him to look at the man.

"Oh.. That's right.. Ya can't talk... Pity really.. Was really looking foward to hearing you beg me for mercy as I kill you." Jonathan said before back handing colby across the face.

Jonathan took the gag out of colbys mouth as colby coughed for air.

"You kidnapped.. A police officer.. More importantly... The son of the chief... If you kill me I can guarantee life imprisonment.. But if you let me and everyone go.. I can help you out with a lesser sentence" Colby spoke through his coughs.

That was when Jonathan kicked colby in the stomach making him cough up blood.
"I don't need your help officer. But I do have some girls who need seeing to.. Soo have fun in here" He walked away locking the door behind him

Colby noticed his police belt on the floor a good couple feet away from him.

He continued to spit out excess blood until the door opened and another man walked in.
Colby could tell it was a different man because of the build.
This man was more buff and built then Jonathan.
And according to descriptions.
This was Matthew Horne