51

Trigger Warnings: kidnapping, drowning, police, punching, drugs.

( This is gonna be based on baywatch we're after mitch ( played by Elton) gets fired and brody ( Played by colby) is in charge. They save the bay after colby gets kidnapped)

Title:Fucking lifeguards.

3rd POV:

Colby, Sam Katrina, Elle Jake and Tara stood round the fire before colby cleared his throat.

"Were gonna do what Elton started. Leeds is having a party tonight in her yatch to celebrate her ownership of the bay. We're gonna go. Find the flacka.. Time for us to clean up a bit." Colby spoke.

When they arrived to the yatch all dressed in there nicest clothes.

Colby and elle parted ways with sam Katrina Jake and Tara.

Colby and elle going straight to the back of the boat
Sam and the others creating a distraction for Leeds.

"Lifeguards... What a wonderful surprise so glad you could join us." Leeds said handing them all a drink.

"Wonderful party Victoria.. You look amazing by the way" Katrina said.

"Well someone has to.. Enjoy the party lifeguards" She said walking away.

......

At the back of the boat colby had stripped from his suit and was in the sleeveless wetsuit he had on underneath.

"Were are your sleeves?" Elle said.

"Okay so I know Leeds has the flacka hidden underneath the boat. I'm gonna go under and grab some." colby explained.

"Please be safe.. Don't die.." elle pleaded.

"Should we kiss? I feel like we should kiss." Colby said

"Cole.. Well talk about it later." She said putting a finger to his lips.

"It was worth a try" Colby laughed before putting on the goggles and jumping backwards into the water.

He swum under the boat, taking the knife out from the holster on his ankle and broke away some out of place coral on the boat.

Revelaing a door he peeled the door open and saw the bags on bags of flacka.
He grabbed a few before swimming back up to the boat.

He threw it into the deck bobbing around in the water

"Tell Elton.. To meet us at the bay at 09.00" He said between breaths.
"0900 means 9am so I'll tell him to meet us at 2100..get dressed ill meet you out there." Elle said with a laugh
"That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard." colby rolled his eyes as she walked away he pulled himself onto the boat and started getting dressed again when all of a sudden.

He was hit round the head with a bat.
Leeds' men Mike and ariya pulled colby into a little hubby hole tying his arms and legs up and gagging him.

Before going to find Leeds.

"We have a bit of an issue" Mike said before Victoria slapped both of them round the head.

"Fucking idiots." She said as they led her towards were colby was unconscious.

"Fucking lifeguards"

.............

Jake, Tara Sam and Katrina were looking for Corey who was kidnapped by Leeds

They walked up the stairs and saw and man guarding the upper deck.

"I got this trust me" Tara said and walked up pretending to be drunk.