55

Trigger Warnings: Torture, colby crying slightly, colby loses an eye, mentions of rape not shown.

( Colby gets drugged at a club and when he wakes up he's tied to a chair where his girlfriend is ready to torture him. Colby is the leader of a gang. And elle secretly working with the opposition.)

Title: Betrayed by your lover.

3rd POV:

The trapgang had all decided to go out clubbing to celebrate the win of the most recent battle between them and the crimes united gang.

When they got to the club colby went to get drinks for everything

Ordering himself a jack and coke.

He went over to talk to Jake about something when elle took this chance.

She pulled out her powder chloroform and poured it into the leaders drink.

"Babe. Come outside with me" Elle said handing colby his drink and dragging him outside

Colby took a drink from the alcohol noticing a wierd taste but blamed it on the blood that was in his mouth earlier.

"What's wrong baby?" elle said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"my drink tastes wier-" Colby said before blacking out.

Elle dragged him over to the car stuffing his body into the trunk making sure to tie his arms and legs.

When she arrived at the place crimes united leader Mark Luton had agreed to meet they brought colby in and tied him to a chair.

He was out for about 3 more house before he finally came to with a banging headache.

"What the fuck.." He mumbled staring at the light above his head.

"Morning beautiful." Elle said walking infront of the restrained boy

Colby was about to open his mouth to talk when behind him Mark came round and put a knife to his throat.

"Don't speak. It's crazy really we captured brock and got his girl to turn against him. Wouldn't you agree Cole?" Mark laughed

"What your working with them now. After everything I did to try to keep you safe. This is what you do.." colby spat.

" your gonna tell me who assigned you to come after me. Or. I'm gonna let elle here do whatever she wants to you Cole.."

"I'm not telling you shit."

"Have fun elle call me in when your Done." mark said slapping colbys face and kissing elle on the way out.

"You betrayed me.." Colby whispered.

"Oh cole.. I never even loved you in the first place. Now. I know this is your favourite tool. How would you feel if I used it on you" She took out a blow torch.
Colbys eyes went wide.

"Elle... Elle where are you putting that" Colby pulled against the ropes holding him down

She undid his button up shirt letting it fall to his Wrists.
She turned the blow torch on and brought it up to his chest.

"FUCK ELLE STOP STOP STOP IT" He screamed as the fire burned against his chest.

"Please Elle S-stop" He stuttered from the pain

"How would you like to lose an eye?" colbys eyes went wide when she said that.

"No- no no elle Elle ELLE PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING" Colby begged

"I'm not the one you need to beg to stop. Mark is. MARK..." Elle laughed as Mark walked in the room.

"I wanna take brocks eye out... But I don't do well with the gruesome side.. Do the honours will you and send it off to his gang." She asked handing mark the knife.