16

Trigger warning: Alcohol, arguing

Title: I'm sorry Moma

( Colbys 17 and went out and got drunk and his mom and dad have different reactions.)

3rd POV:

Colby stumbled into his home trying to quietly lock the door behind him.
He wobbled to the kitchen and flicked on the light not knowing his mom was sat at the kitchen table.
"Cole.."
Colby jumped at the sudden voice

"Oh- Hi mom.." He slurred leaning over the sink

"Have you been drinking colby?" She said
He nodded slowly before puking.

"I'm sorry Moma.." He said tears welling in his eyes.
Lesa pulled colby into a warm hug "Colby baby.. Your not even old enough to drink.. Get some sleep well talk about this tomorrow" She said as she felt colby nod.

Colby grabbed a glass of water and wobbled upstairs.. Placing it down on his bedside table and climbing into bed putting his phone on charge he fell peacefully to sleep.

(13:08pm)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CAME HOME DRUNK? HE'S 17" colby stirred awake at the shouting
His head hurt like hell.
"Stop shouting your going to wake him up" His mom tried to calm his dad down.
Colby hazily pulled himself out of bed and threw a t shirt on walking downstairs.

"why is everyone shouting.." He mumbled looking through the medicine cupboard

"You came home drunk last night Cole. What the fuck are you thinking. What do you have to say for yourself" his dad said slamming the cupboard door shut making colby jump.
"I'm sorry" His voice cracked.
"why can't you be more like your older brother. I'm disappointed in you Cole" his dad said making Colbys eyes tear up again

Robert walked away leaving him teary eyed in the kitchen with his mom stood in front of him

"... I'm.. Sorry" He choked out before going back into the medicine cupboard to look for advil.

"Hes just upset that you went behind his back and did that colby he doesn't mean it.. He's just worried that you could've done something really bad" his mom said rubbing his back as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Momas here baby it's okay I'm here" She said hugging her son back tightly..

Colby sobbed onto her shoulder for about 10 minutes before his dad came back in.
"Get your ass upstairs before I lose my shit with you Cole. I don't wanna see you until dinner time. You understand me?" He said, colby pulled away from the hug and slowly backed out of the kitchen
"And bring me your phone. Your grounded for a month" His dad said as he nodded ran upstairs and got his phone and handed it to his father.

"Get out of my sight" His dad spat and colby ran up them stairs quicker than anything.