36

Trigger Warnings: Alcoholic! Colby, Domestic Abuse, Crying.

Title: Love me like you do the booze.

( colby is an alcoholic, him and elle get in an argument and he hits her, when she comes back to the house to grab her charger she sees colby asleep with her hoodie but leaves again, a week later he turns up at her house with his apology)

3rd POV:

00.43

Colby said he'd be home by 11 and here elle was sitting on the couch waiting for him to come home.

Suddenly the sound of a key turning in the door startled Elle.

Colby stumbled into the house throwing his keys down on the side noticing elle sat on the couch.

"Hey babe" colby slurred

"Colby your an hour and a half late you said you be home by eleven" Elle said walking over to him with teary eyes

"Jesus christ woman do you ever get off my goddamn case I was having fun so what I was a bit late" Colby spat.

"Colby I was worried it wouldn't have killed you to send a text saying 'gonna stay out a bit lo get be home soon' would it colby?" Elle said shakily.

"Oh my god what does it matter I'm here now fuck sake" he slurred

"I just wanted to know you were okay, you are always out fucking drinking colby and its beginning to feel like you don't give a shit about this relationship" Elle said with a tear rolling down her cheek

"Oh fuck off with the i don't care about this relationship I'm the only one who puts any fucking effort in. No fucking wonder why Luke left you were you always this annoying to him" He slurred.

"You didn't need to bring that up Cole.." elle said sadly

"what. I'm allowed to say whatever I damn want now your starting to piss me off" Colby said

"Colby I'm just trying to he-" She was interrupted by colby slapping her.

Elle looked up and saw colbys eyes fill with regret immediately
"Elle I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" colby said realising what he had done.

"I'm going to stay with someone else till you chill the fuck out" elle said packing a bag and slamming the door as she left

"I- shit.." Colby grabbed his phone and ring Sam..

"Sam I majorly fucked up" colby said almost immediately feeling sober.

"What happened?" Sam said confused.

"I hit her.." colby said with a shaky voice
"I really fucked up, I didn't mean to I just. Fuck.. It came out of no where I don't know what happened" Colby voice cracked.

"You hit her? Colby dude. What the fuck where you thinking.." Sam said clearly angry at his friend

"I wasn't. I don't know what to do she left.." Colby stayed.

"I don't know give her time and apologise to her" Sam said as colby hummed to agree. "Okay thanks Sam ill let you know how it goes" colby said and hung up.

As soon as he clicked that red button he broke down crying

"FUCK. WHY. WHY AM I SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT." Colby shouted as he walked into his bathroom sliding down the door in tears.

He didn't know when he fell asleep but he did and he woke up in his bathroom the next morning.

He checked his phone to see if he had any messages from elle.
Not a single one