34

Trigger warnings: Torture, colby getting all kinds of different torture whilst being kidnapped by a secret gang, mentions of colby being used for his body.

( So for this one I sort of got inspiration from When Bucky Barnes got kidnapped and tortured by hydra so yeah viewer discretion is advised)
( Also as I'm sure most of you are aware by now most of these imagines will have something to do with kidnapping/ Arrests/ Fights/ Torture in general unless requested or I'm feeling in the mood to write happy stuff
For some reason angsty writing is my favourite thing to write)

3rd POV:

3 days. 3 days is how long colby had spent tied to this goddam chair.
He hated every minute of it.
He could still feel the pain from a burning hot knife being cut into his chest..

Or the hot wax being poured all over his body.
And the torture and pain seemed to just never end.

All he wanted was to go home and cuddle up with his girlfriend and be safe once again. Like he was less than a week ago.
But here he was zip tied to a chair with a gag in his mouth and shockers attached all over his body.

He had been left in nothing but his underwear as he was stripped and felt more vulnerable than ever.

Vunerablity. The one thing that colby hated the most.
He had taken to silence as his captors told him he made a single noise and the horrible feeling of electric shocks going through his body would come back.

He just wanted everything, all the pain he was going through to end

Suddenly the door opened to his cell like room.
The zip ties on his arms had began to erode his skin.
Colby didn't even look up from his legs when the door opened. As he knew all that would happen to him would be painful.

"You got a visitor" Was all the man said before letting a woman possibly about mid 30s into the room and walking away.

Colby knew he was worth a lot of money to these guys. Over the course of the three days during the times he wasn't being tortured to death he would have people come and see him.
Trying to buy him.

The woman had long black hair.. Reminded him a bit of his good friend Katrina

Emerald green eyes stared into his diamond blue ones as she forced his chin up to look at him.

She was wearing a tight dress that showed off all of his curves.. Colby probably would've been attracted to the woman if it wasn't for the circumstances.

"Use this if he doesn't cooperate Ms Camerons" One of the men said handing him the remote to the shockers on his body.

One woman had used him the the point he was sobbing hysterically and when he wouldn't stop crying she sent volts on volts of electritity through his body. That was the first time but certainly not the last.

Ms Camerons untied the gag from colbys mouth but alas colby didn't say anything.
He just sat there. Numb to it all

"Your not a talker are you?" Ms Camerons asked colby didn't respond he just shook his head slightly.
Scared to say something wrong.

"What's your name boy." She said holding his chin tightly

Colby didn't say anything, he just wanted to cry but he didn't.

Suddenly his head whipped to the side
"I asked you a question I expect an answer. What. Is your name" She spoke harshly after delivering a harsh slap to his face.
"Colby" He whispered
"Speak up goddam you."
"Colby" He spoke louder.

"Well colby.. What do you say you and me have some fun" she laughed
"No.. No.. Please.. I can't not again please" He begged.
"Awh.. Is ickle colby scared" She made a fake pouty face attaching a dog collar around the boys neck.
Colby had no choice but to sit here and endure it.