66

Trigger Warnings: Executions, pirates, spirits, cursing, making out

( Colby is found in elles room by the captain of the ship, and is originally going to be sent to other pirates, but then when colby confronts him about illegally selling body parts of old crew members he's sent to execution)

Title: Executed.

3rd POV:

Colby sat round the the table in the cabin singing sea shanty with the rest of the crew before they all headed to bed.

While singing colby caught the eye of elle.

The captains daughter.
He threw a wink at her and went back to hitting the table to the beat of the song.
He got up to go and have a smoke of his cigar when he ran into elle at the end of the ship once again.

"Well if it isn't the 1st mate" elle laughed pushing colbys hair out of his face.
"I don't believe we've been properly introduced m'lady" He said pretending to tip a hat to the girl.

"I am the captains daughter Ellie Carter" Ellie laughed.

"Well then the captains daughter Ellie Carter, I am the captains 1st mate Colby Brock." Colby laughed as well.

They were talking for around an hour when they decided to head back to there separate bunks.

The next morning colby was rigging up doing all of his morning checks on the ship when Ellie climbed up the rigging and brought him food.

"You shouldn't be up here darlin..its dangerous" He said his kansas accent coming through thick.

"I didn't see you eat this morning  'Darlin' figured I'd bring you some thing" she mocked his accent

"well thank you sweet stuff I appreciate it" Colby said.

"Come by my room later?" Ellie asked
"Okay.. Well have be quiet though if it's what I think it is" Colby smirked and looked down towards the deck.
"It might be it might not be.." Ellie smirked before sliding down the ladder.

Colby slide down about 20 minutes later walking up to the steering platform and showed captain Carter the map

"Captain? Are you aware we're headed into Dangerous land? This is The walkers land" Colby said pointing at the map.

"I'm fully aware Cole we are just passing through." He said as colby nodded and went back to work

"So.. Geuss who might have a night with captains daughter" Colby said quietly to Sam as the rolled up the rope

Sam was 2nd mate and colbys best friend.

"Oh god.. Colby.. You know if John Catches you your Done for."Sam laughed.

"I'm not about to turn down the prettiest girl on the boat.. We got to talking last night and this morning she came up the rig to bring me food and asked me to come by her room tonight. Ya boys getting some" colby laughed.

Sooner or later night fall rolled around and colby snuck into Elles room.

He hopped into bed with her and they were cuddled up innocently until elle started kissing colbys neck
She found a particularly sensitive spot on his neck where he had to Bury his face into her neck to soften his whimpers.
He started kissing her lips as she pinned him down beneath her.

The made out for a good 10 minutes before the door slammed open.

By now they both had become shirtless and colbys buttons to his jeans were popped open.

They sped to cover themselves up.
"Captain.. Uhhh-aha heh- hey" Colby panted.

"Dad.. What- what are you doing here" Ellie said