46

Trigger Warnings: Bullying, Colby getting hurt, dogs.

( Colby is 15 and out walking foxy when some bully's from school find colby and try to beat him up. Foxy doesn't take it.)
( This is gonna be a relatively short one)

Title: The best dog.

3rd POV:

Colby had his headphones in and lead tightly wrapped around his hand walking foxy round his neighbourhood. It was around 7-8ish at night and colby was on his way back to his house.

Footsteps approached behind him as foxy came to a halt. Turning around and growling at the figure behind colby.

Colby was confused so he took his headphones out and turned around to be met with a punch to the face.

The punch knocked him to the ground. Making him drop the lead.

"What the fuck" Colby coughed as foxy stood infront of him in a gaurding way. The dog growling loudly.

The boy got past foxy and managed to kick colby while he was down when foxy started barking as if to say
"Get the fuck away from him"

Colby was coughing up blood when foxy had enough. She sunk her teeth into the older boys leg making him yelp in pain.

"Fuck" Colby whimpered in pain from being kicked.

"Foxy let go." he commanded but foxy didn't let go.

"Dude recall your fuckin dog." The older boy said as colby sat up holding his stomach in pain.

"FOXY LET GO" Colby shouted as foxy did so immediately and sat next to colby growling at the boy shed just bit.

"Watch your fucking back brock." The boy said going to walk past him deciding to give the younger one last beating.

He grabbed colbys head and smashed it in the ground making him very dizzy.

Foxy ran up to the older male and barked viciously at him and snapping her teeth.

She sunk her teeth into the boys leg once more making him screech in pain before flicking the dog off of him and running off.

Foxy had noticed colby was still lying on the ground so she went over to her owner and laid underneath his arm waiting for him to wake up..

When colby came too he sat up wondering why he was asleep on the pavement.

He saw foxy laying next to him gaurding him. And it came back in a flash.

He got jumped and foxy protected him.

"You saved me baby girl" colby said petting the dog in gratitude.

He put his head on the dogs and foxy responded by licking the boys face

"I love you too baby girl.. Come on let's go home" He stood up and picked up her lead reattaching it and walked home with the dog limping slightly.

When he arrived home he undid foxys lead and went upstairs. The dog following closely behind him.

He got into bed after getting changed and foxy came and laid on the bed next to him.

"Goodnight sweet girl" Colby said before falling asleep.