57

Trigger Warnings: Bullying, fighting, school.

( An average week at school for colby. He gets beat up, bullies, in trouble
Him and Sam aren't friends in this Sam is one of the ones who bullies him
Gage saves the day)

Title: used to it.

3rd POV:

Colby clutched his bag tightly walking through the halls of the school to his locker he had his hood up and head down as he reached the locker.

He undid the lock and got all the books he needed for the classes as he heard the all too familiar voices walking towards him.

He had a black eye from yesterday's beating and really wasn't in the mood for any confrontations.

"it's colbitch" colby winced as he was shoved into his locker.

"What do you want Jason. You already gave me a black eye" Colby muttered.

"Don't fucking talk back to me bitch. Before I give you a broken nose to match" Jason laughed.

"Okay.." He whispered.
"Come one colbitch we wanna take a walk with you to the bathrooms" Sam spat pushing colbys hood down.

The truth is Sam and colby used to be best friends. And then Sam joined a sports team and completely abandoned him

"im gonna be late to my next class I really cant-" He was cut off by Mark grabbing his hood and dragging him towards the bathroom.

Colby winced as they threw him down to the ground the bruises from yesterday's punch up taking a toll on him.

They grabbed colby by his hair and pulled him into one of the stalls.

They forced his head into one of the toilets and flushed it holding his head down.

When they pulled his head up they pushed him against the wall of the stall before kicking him in the head breaking his glasses.

Sam took his turn to kick colby in the stomach.

They continued taking turns hurting him when the bell rung and they all dipped.

Leaving colby soaking wet on the floor of a stall.
He locked himself in the stall curling up into a ball crying.

About half an hour passed when an slt came looking for him.

"Open up cole we know your in there" Mr Walker said.

Colby hesitantly stood up and unlocked the door walking out slowly.

He was pretty much dry now.
They walked colby to the deans office were he sat in the hall waiting to be called in.

"What the hell are you doing here" His older brother spoke.
"And why are your clothes wet" gage continued.

Colby didn't reply he just shrugged.

"Don't tell mom and dad. Dad's already pissed at me I don't need mom to be as well" Colby whispered keeping his hood up.

"Okay" gage said and sat down next to him.

"I got sent out of class for cursing.. I won't tell mom and dad if you don't" Gage said.
Colby nodded.

"Ah the brock brothers come in. Take your hood down Cole."colby took it down but sat on the side of gage were he wouldn't be able to see the new bruises.

"So Cole skipping class and gage cursing. Two peas in a pod you are" the Dean spoke.

"Well we are brothers.." Gage spoke sarcastically.

"Well Cole you were in first.. Why were you skipping" the Dean asked.

"Didn't wanna deal with the teachers shit today." Colby spat.
Feeling misdirected anger towards people.

"And gage?" Dean Matthews asked.

"Some kid was annoying me so i told him to fuck off." Gage said.

"Okay well I have no choice but to give you both a lunch detention today. Get back to class and don't let me see you in here again." Dean Matthews said as the boys walked out.

Colby walked to his class and gage walked back to his.

When colby walked in everyone stared at him.

" Why are you staring at me. "colby spat taking his seat at the back.

" Nice black eye bitch" Mike laughed.
"Fuck off Mike." Lucy said.

*The next day*

Colby was back in the bathroom surrounded by Jason Mark Sam Mike and noah.

They were punching and kicking colby when all of a sudden the door to the bathroom opened and revealed gage and his friends.

"What the actual fuck do you think your doing to my brother." Gage spat.
"Especially you Sam what the fuck is wrong with you" Gage said.

"Let's see how you like it" Gage Punched Jason and Mark.
As his friends Punched Mike and Sam and noah.

"Picking on a kid who's done fucking nothing to you get the fuck out of here before beat your asses." Gage said as they all scurried out

Gage sat down next to colby who was bleeding alot and spitting out blood.
"You really gotta learn how to defend yourself man." Gage laughed hugging him.
As did all of his friends.

"If those kids bother you again you tell us alright.. Your gonna hang round with us for a bit" Gages friend Jake Taylor said.
Colby nodded feeling the urge to be sick.

He threw up in the bathroom sink before sinking back down to the floor.

"Yo guys imma take my brother home meet us at our place later on alright." Gage said as they walked away.

"Meet us?" Colby finally spoke.

"Yeah us man..your my baby brother your part of the group now.." Gage said helping colby up.

They walked out the fire exit by the bathroom and got in gages car

When they got home no one was home thank god.
Gage took colby into the bathroom to get him cleaned up.

" Did they hurt you anywhere else or just your face?" colby shook his head.
"My stomach and back too.." Colby whispered almost embarrassed by the fact he was hurt.

"Alright take your shirt off.." Gage said colby hesitated.

"Dude I'm your brother we litterally used to bath together as kids." Gage laughed.
Colby nodded and took his shirt off.

Gage after being taught how to do stitches by his mom did stitches on all the cuts on colby that needed them

And colby finally relaxed once gages friends got here.