69

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of NonCon Porn, panic attacks, passing out, jail, physc wards.

( What if when lola goes to jail. She uses her one phone call to call the one person who's helped her torment colby. Tells him to release the videos of colby that she threatened to if the Cops ever got involved for her.)

Title: Fuffilled threats.
3rd POV:

Colby was sat at his desk editing when a notification from Sam popped up reading:

'don't go on twitter until we say so. Trust me.'

Well now he needed to know what that was.
He exited off his editing app and clicked onto twitter. He logged in and started scrolling.

'There was nothing there? What was Sam so worried about? '

He thought to himself.
When his eye caught a very familiar looking face.

His own.
He clicked the tweet and immediately clicked off when he saw what the video was.

He pushed himself away from the desk and stood up.

"No.. No.... Fuck.... No no no no this can't be happening... She's in jail how the fuck-" colbys voice shook

Colby sprinted to Sam's room

"Dude-I only just saw your message.. I was already on twitter... This can't- this isn't happening... Please tell me this is just a bad dream... Please.." he said swiftly.

"It's real. We're doing everything in our power to get it taken down colby we promise" Sam said comfortingly.

"S-Sam.. I thi-nk i- I'm goin-g to p-ass ou-" Colby fell limp and Sam caught his head just before it hit the floor.
Sam layed colby on the bed when he woke up.

"what happened?" colby asked
"You passed out" Sam said not looking up from his phone.

It took about 2 weeks for it all to calm down enough for colby to feel comfortable enough to talk about it.

He made a video about it posted it and then turned off his phone and computer.

On lolas end.

She was only sentenced 6 months In a physc unit where she would've be given 4 years.
She was released on good behaviour.

So she found her way to colby.
She found there Vegas address walked right up to the front door noticing only colbys car was there.

Knocked on the door with an eat shit grin.
Colby opened the door and immediately shut it and locked it again when he saw lola.

"Fuck off Lola." colby called through the door.
"I told you if you got the Cops involved they'd get released. How did you enjoy those videos Cole?" lola taunted.

"Fuck off lola." Colby repeated locking every other door that she could've gotten in through.

"I was released on good behaviour and improvement. Funny that. How you got sent to actual prison for abusing me and I only went to a physc ward." lola laughed

"I didn't fucking do anything to you. You abused me. For 2 and a half fucking years. It's bad enough you made my mom think im a woman beater. And then you posted litterally porn videos of me. Are you joking. Not to mention I wasn't even fucking conscious in half of them. Fucking rapist bitch. " Colby said through the door.

" Open the door colby let's talk like adults. "lola sighed

" No. You have 10 seconds to get the fuck off my property before I call the cops and tell them a newly released offend is harrasing me. " colby spat.