60

Trigger Warnings: Major charecter death, colby gets pretty brutally toutured to death,

( This chapter is based on the last of us II where Joel gets killed infront of Ellie, I know Sierra is actually colbys daughter in this book but for this chapter she's going to be a random kid who sees colby as a father figure.)

Title: Cole get the fuck up.

3rd POV:

Cole and Gage walked into the garage with the rest of the group tying up the horses and walking through to the living room

"So who are you people" one of the few girls said.

"I'm gage.. This is my little brother Cole..." Gage spoke

"Why yall looking at us like you know us or something" Cole said as if he wasn't one of the most wanted men in all of kansas City.
"Because we do." The girl now known as abby said. Before shooting Cole in the leg. Cole screamed out in pain
"You took everything from me" Abby said
"I don't even know who you are" Cole chuckled 

Gage ran foward to defend his brother, but got grabbed by 3 guys as Cole did too.

Being pinned against the wall by 2 guys holding his arms down he laughed

"Alright then, come on get on with whatever vengeful speach you have planned and shoot me already" Cole said.

"Tourniquet him." Abby said as a guy started wrapping coles leg to stop him from bleeding to death.

"You don't get to rush this. Not like you rushed my father's death." Abby said picking up a golf club.

She hesitated before swinging it at coles face.
Cole groaned out in pain as she proceeded to swing and swing the golf club at him until he was Panting on the floor.

Gage was shouting and begging them to stop
Suddenly the door to the basement they were in swung open to reveal the girl Cole saw as a daughter.

Sierra.

"COLE" She shouted before she was tackled by 4 guys and pinned down.

"Cole.. Cole... COLE GET THE FUCK UP." Sierra screamed as she looked at the bleeding out man.

His eyes averted towards Sierra and he opened his mouth to say something
abby raised the golf club once again. "STOP, PLEASE... PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM... HE'S ALL I HAVE" Sierra begged, abby then bashed him one last time around the head.

Killing him instantly sierra and gage screamed staring at the limp body that belonged to the only father figure in sierras life.

"Cole.. COLE YOUR NOT GONE GET THE FUCK UP NOW" Gage screamed

The group disbanded leaving the the two staring at the limp body.

( Short one cus I just needed to get something out, the last of us is a good show, sadly I can't play it cus I don't have a playstation but I hope you guys enjoyed this one..)