56

Trigger Warnings: Human sacrifice, scratching, colby litterally gets concussed.

( Sam and colby are doing an investigation at a place known for human sacrifice and demonic rituals during one of there alone challenges colby almost gets sacrificed by someone who lives there).
( place is going to be made up)

Title: Don't anger the spirits

3rd POV:

Sam and colby were doing an abandoned Investigation at an old satanist church in North Wales.

This place was known for human sacrifices to the devil and was shut down in 1986.

They decided to do an hour and a half alone investigation.

Colby was downstairs exploring the basement when he heard footsteps following him.
He turned around but there was nothing.

All he wanted was some type of evenidence.

"Alright if your not gonna give me anything I geuss you won't care if I disrespect you then. You were all stupid for worshiping Satan and litterally sacrificing innocent people." Colby spoke with venom laced in his voice.

"You all deserved everything bad that happened to you guys once this place was shut down" He said referring to how almost everyone who was a member of this church was burnt alive as punishment for worshipping Satan.

Suddenly colby felt a burning sensation on the back of his calf he placed the camera down rolled up his pant leg to show 3 long scratches going down from his inner knee to his ankle.

"Holy shit... Holy shit..." Colbys voice shook.

"Okay you guys didn't seem to like that I guess.. Light up this device I'm holding and I'll leave" Colby spoke bravely with a laugh.

The device didn't light up.
Colby however did get thrown against a wall.

He bashed his head on the hard concrete feeling his whole world spin he raised his hand to his head and saw blood through his blurry vision.

It didn't take long before colby was passed out.

When he came to he felt blood flow to his head

He went to move but realised not only were his hands and feet tied.

They were tied together behind his back.

He looked down and saw that he wasn't on the ground he was in fact suspended in the air and had a rope attached to his neck.
"What the" colby mumbled not realising the gag that was tied around his mouth.

He saw his camera pointed up at him and was recording.

I'm so not editing this bit into the video

He thought to himself chuckling slightly.

"Your probably wondering why your here?" a voice said.
Colby nodded seeing the man come out from the shadows.

"Well.. I heard you were disrespectful towards my great great grandfather the one who built this church" the mystery voice said.

"Yes my great great grandfather was Lionel Michaels. And I'm carrying on his legacy of human sacrifice... Starting with you." The great great grandson said.

"Now. I'm Lucas but that won't matter to you as you'll be dead soon." He walked to the floor underneath colby and poured gasoline out onto the concrete floor of the basement.

He poured it out in a circle around colby.

"WAIT WAIT PLEASE WAIT" He screamed through the gag. But Lucas didn't listen.