15

Trigger warnings:Mentions of attempted kidnapping, hospital, stabbings, HIV mention

Title: stopped a kidnapping

3rd POV:
Sam and Colby sat outside the restaurant waiting for their food when colby felt off about soemthing.

There was a kid and her mom and a baby  sat next to the two boys and colby kept them in there vision after noticing a man pull up and stand outside the restaurant.

"Okay baby stay here mommy's gonna go change lucas's diaper" the mom said and the girl nodded

Colby felt some sort of dad instinct kick in because of the off feeling in his stomach he kept a close eye on the girl who couldn't have been more than 8

Their food arrived and colby ate keeping an eye on the girl

"Colby you good man" Sam asked as colby looked at him for a splitsecond

"Yeah... Just got a bad feeling about something" Colby replied eating one of the chips off his plate.

The man that pulled up earlier sat down at the young girls table

"Hey darling I've got a puppy round here you wanna see It?" The man said as the girl was hesitant

The man reached for the girls hand and picked her up.
Colby knew it. Soemthing was going to happen.

The man started walking faster with the girl when colby stood from the table and ran after them.

Following them into an alley colby knocked the guy over and lifted the girl away from him.

Colby felt a sharp pain go through his stomach as he was kneed in the gut.

Leaning against the wall for support "touch that fucking kid again and I'll end you" colby shoved the guy away from him but that just made him more angry.

He lunged at colby and colby felt another sharper pain in his stomach.. His hand flew to his stomach in pain.. He pulled his hands away and saw them covered in blood.

Colby headbutted the guy who just stabbed him as he took off running leaving colby sliding down the alley wall with the young girl stood there

"go back to the restaurant.. Get your mom and the blonde boy who was next your table.. Tell them colby needs help and lead them here" he applied pressure to his stab wound thanking god for holding the knife there.

The young girl nodded running back to the table as fast as she can

Sam's POV:

"MOMMY MOMMY HELP MR BLUE HAIRED MAN IS HURT" The girl screamed at her mom
My head snapped up hearing 'Mr blue hair' Immediately knowing she was talking about colby.

I stood up

"Where is he kid" I asked as she waved her hand for me and her mom to follow. The mom picked up her other child and we followed her.

There we found colby sitting against a wall with a knife sticking out of his stomach..
"She was... Almost.. Kidnapped.." Colby breathed out shakily.

"What's your name sweetheart your gonna be just fine we will get you to a hospital" the mom said applying pressure to Colbys stomach.

He winced "C-Cole.. My names Cole.." He shakily said

"Colby man your gonna be alright you just saved that little girls life.." I said wiping his hair out his face.

"Mommy he saved me" The little girl said hugging Colbys non injured side

"I know what it's like... To be held against your will...i couldn't let her go through it" Colby said talking from experience..