48

Trigger Warnings: Rape, false accusations, suicide, Fighting, self harm 

( Colby is accused of something that all his friends know he'd never do)

Title: Accused Facade.

3rd POV:

Colby was stood in the shower, the hot water burning his skin.

Once he was done washing he got dressed and headed downstairs noticing it was eerily quiet.. To quiet for the trap house.

He heard chatting in the movie room

"Dude.. This is such a serious accusation this girl has made, it would literally ruin him" Sam said.

"it's like they want him to be more unhappy than he already is.." Corey said

Who's him?

And what was the accusation.

He knocked and opened the door slowly smiling.

"Colby.." Jake said quietly.

Oh god what happened. Why does Jake out of everyone look so serious.

"Yeah?" colby sat down next to Sam eyeing up the older man's phone.

"Have you.. Been on social media at all?" Corey said.

"No not yet why?" Colby said unsure if he wanted to know what happened

Then it hit him.
He was the him they were talking about.
And he needed to know what he'd been accused of this time

Sam said nothing just handed him his phone and colbys eyes scanned the tweet quickly.

"Oh my.. Oh i- uh.. What... No... No. I didn't.. I didn't do this.. You have to believe me guys.." He said as his eyes filled with tears immediately.

Angry tears.
Angry that someone could accuse him of something this serious.

Sad tears.
Sad that people would even think he did this..

" I didn't.. I would never do that to anyone-"He was cut off by Sam engulfing him in a hug.

" We know dude.. We're trying to get it sorted.. This is a serious accusation and this could ligit ruin your life. "Jake said.

Colby hiccuped from crying.

" FUCK.. I DIDN'T DO IT. WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS-" He was cut off once again by a knock on the door.

They all walked over to the front of the house together.

" we know your in there you fucking rapist " those words stung colbys heart.

Whoever was here.
Was here for him
And they were going to kill him.

But colby wasn't a rapist.
He was the furthest thing from it.
Infact he almost got killed trying to stop a girl being raped.
But of course no one knew that story.

The mystery person rapped on the door harder this time almost shattering the glass.

"Jake.. Take colby and hide. Okay?" Sam whispered
Jake and colby nodded quickly running upstairs and into the attic.

Sam opened the door.
"How can I help you" Sam said as Corey stood next to him.

"where is he. Where is your little rape buddy" The man at the door said.

"That was my fucking girlfriend he raped. Now I'm gonna fucking kill him" the mystery man said.

"Woah. Okay you need to get off my goddamn property before I call the cops on your ass." Corey said sternly