Ch.7 S.2

(2 months later)
{in dungeon}

Art: "so Seth why is it that you are so strong when you don't use mana?"

Seth: "idk I just keep the mindset of wanting to keep getting stronger and to be the strongest!"

Art: "I see...but I also haven't used mana but I'm still feel like I'm lacking in strength"

Seth: "it's because you are you. You will always do what you do best no matter what because that's your habit. No matter how strong you get you will always use technique to fight"

Art: "don't you use techniques?"

Seth: "that's to throw off the rhythm that my opponent may have gotten. But I usually just beat the crap out of them with brute force"

Art: "I...see"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 years later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a light mood in the bar with people chatting and people drinking their hearts away and even some hitting on the girls as well

*thud*

Dude 1: "did you hear the rumor?"

Dude 2: "oy, kagul! If you are taking about the masked swordsman and the masked brawler, I say it's all just bullshit!"

Dude 3: "no, apparently it's true! An acquaintance of mine supposedly once teamed up with them. They are traveling with jasmine flamesworth and they are both short so you can't miss them"

Dude 2: "so? What did your so called acquaintance say about them?"

Dude 3: "I think the rumors are true...their both not mages"

Dude 2: "bull-shit! Either those two are augmenters or those rumors are just exaggerated! Have you heard some of the stories about them? There was even a rumor of the swordsman cleared a dungeon by himself and that the other cleared one with his hands in his pockets! Like is that even possible?! B-class augmenters can't do that, even if it's a low-level dungeon, and you expect me to believe an ordinary swordsman can and some kid walking in like it's a normal day in the neighborhood?"

Dude 1: "yeah I would take some of those rumors with a pinch of salt. But remember that jasmine flamesworth is also with them, she probably helped them both inside right?"

Dude 2: "right, right! I'm telling you skullnubs that those two are probably not even strong. Half of them are probably about flamesworth. Tck  and it piss me off that the other one which is half-wit warrior is calling himself a swordsman!"

Dude 1: "yeah I agree"

Dude 2: "bring them here. And I will beat them any day of the week—hey, waitress! Where's my drink?!"

Dude 1: ["though I hate to say it those two are really making a storm. According to some stories. they were jasmine flamesworth apprentices. But that's far fetched, but the most ridiculous one was that...not only did they give kaspian a run for his money they also both placed in B-class and one says the brawler kid threw kaspian into a wall that made kaspian have to rest for 2-3 days if he didn't get healed. And not only that they both went up to A-class"]
.
.
.
Creek...
.
.
.
It was a small noise that caught everyone to look to see who it was

But the moment the two walked in it wasn't a curiosity that filled the room anymore it turned into fear. The fear of the aura that came off them shocked everyone for a very long moment