Ch.26

Seth: "I guess I should head back." I said to myself softly.

And in a quick jump I was already in the air and flew down to where art and everyone else who survived were back on the surface.

As I landed I could see everyone staring but I didn't know if it was fear or just awkwardness. But it was broken up pretty quick as my mom came and hugged me dearly nor wanted to let go. And even Eli came in and hugged me tears going down her face as well.

I then looked towards art for help since I didn't know what to do but all he did was just smile and do nothing which didn't help my case in the slightest.

I could then hear my mom under her sobs saying she missed me so much. And I could hear it in her thoughts the struggle she had thinking that both of her kids must have died and carried that burden for awhile.

I didn't do much and just hugged back just so she would stop crying...Which didn't work.

But after a minute everyone calmed down and it would seem art was meeting with everyone talking and such. Until Eli came and touched my shoulder to get my attention.

Eli: "so that girl with the blue hair. Art said she was your girlfriend? Is that true?" She asked

Seth: "I guess?" I answered quickly since me and her have been friends you could say for a little while.

But all eli did after was laugh and run off somewhere.

(Eli pov)

I couldn't stop laughing Because I simply found it hard to believe that Seth even though my memory of him is vague and mean very vague just doesn't seem like the person to fall in love. But my thoughts came to close as I saw the blue haired girl in view and she was pretty. Even I could say that and I saw that some men were looking at her with different thoughts.

But as I approached she faced me with a smile.

Caera: "hi Eli did you just meet with Seth again?" She questioned

Eli: "yeah he told me somethings like how you two were in a relationship" I said as I could see her face brighten up In response

And with that my plan was working! Art told me earlier how she(caera) had been having trouble making advances with Seth when he was talking about his adventures with me and mom.

Caera: "I see you sure he said that? Or did Art tell you to come and say that?"

Rats!

Eli: "no no no...Seth definitely said it that you were his girlfriend and for quite sometime now. You could even go and ask him!" I said desperate hoping for this to work

Caera: "well I guess—"

Eli: "why are you guys not together anymore?" I pushed trying to corner her to go talk to Seth.

Caera: "no we are! Just give me a second I just remembered I had some work to do!" She said quickly as she left to go find Seth hopefully.

And with that mission complete! I said to myself as I went to mom to see if she needed any help

(Caera pov)

I couldn't believe it...there's no way right?! Does he really view me as his girlfriend?

My thoughts run but then quickly faded as I saw Seth up ahead sitting down by a tree with food on the side of him. It seemed like a he ate and then fell asleep.

I don't blame him since art is with a meeting with some generals on how to have forward and move all these people which would take sometime to figure out.

But as I reached him I just couldn't wake him up and after being with him for a while I know that he's pretty uncomfortable. And so I next to him and slow but gently moved his body downwards to where his head would lay on my lap.

And there's a pattern I learn with Seth and how I knew he was uncomfortable and was through body language and how his face twitch's when he is uncomfortable and now that his laying down I could tell he is very comfortable to which I started playing with his hair.

Their were a few stares from others but I didn't care it felt like no one existed and it was just us two.

(Season end two week break. Gonna plan out the ending and stuff so next season will for sure be the finale and the most action based one compared to all the other seasons.)