Ch.12 s.5

No one really wanted to say anything not even wanting to think about someone being stronger then me. Since it was kinda hard to imagine

But after Art thought for a moment he decided to break the silence by finally asking

Grey: "so...not only that prophecy you told but there is another person stronger then you?"

Caera: "prophecy—" she was cut off as Seth interrupted

Satan: "oh right forgot about him." I then paused for a moment thinking of a way to say this without it getting complicated, "well there is the maitreya but wukong is someone who I truly believe is the strongest."

Grey/caera: "w-wukong?" They both said in union

Caera: "who's that?"

Grey: "you wouldn't know it well...it's from a tale you wouldn't get."

Caera: "it's a from a boo—"

Grey: "shhh" grey cut her off has he dropped down, "the creature is out of its den so we need to move quietly."

Art then leaded the way to where he wanted to lead us to. It was pretty obvious what was going on without reading my brother mind. This creature is probably very sensitive to sound and was probably strong to arts standards hell maybe even got him scared a little from the way he got serious just by the way the trees were rattling.

Satan: "this is weird."

Grey/caera: "what is?" They both said at the same time.

Satan: "besides the creature I don't sense nor see any other animal." I responded

Art then catching on then tried to look around for any other signs of life to no avail.

Grey: "weird..." grey said softly

Caera: "what is?" Caera said not really seeing the full picture

Grey: "it's weird because if there's no signs of life from the last time I was here then it means two things. It's either the monkeys have evolved since the last time or the creature ate all of the inhabitants in this zone."

After a bit we reached the den but came to foul smell as well that almost caused grey and caera to gag a little.

Regis: "yeah I think I'm going to sit this one out."

Grey: "maybe it's the millipede corpses" grey whispered as he took a couple of steps into the cave

We moved stealthily along the tunnel until it widened and opened to our left. Aether crystals were scattered across the tunnel floor, some crushed to gravel and no longer glowing. This eventually opened up into the huge cavern where grey fought the first millipede.

Caera put a hand over her mouth and nose. We had found the source of the smell, and it wasn't the millipede that had first been killed by grey

Aether crystals carpeted the ground, no longer in piles but spread out and smashed. They were stained red by rotting, half-eaten monkey corpses mixed in among them like grotesque chaff. It was like something out of a nightmare. But for me it wasn't too bad I just hated how the monkey corpse reminded of my lose against the supreme god.

I then felt a tug at my wrist and looked to see caera holding it. And from her face I could tell that she might sick from the scene.

Grey then noticed and patted her on the shoulder, "It wasn't like this before Nothing so gruesome..."

After a bit of looking around the cave with grey trying to find the nest that he found earlier I didn't really say much even though I barely saying at all as I gave them the space they needed to well think. Caera was think of her brother the whole time while grey was thinking of our dad and how he died kinda the same way. Though it is weird I thought I would feel more emotion once I learned he died but I guess not.