Ch.6 S.4

(Caera POV)

Caera: "his name?"

Seris: "yes his name"

Caera: "actually he never told me his name. The only thing I know is that they are brothers"

Seris: "Describe the two. In as much detail as you are able."

I then felt myself go a bit red at the thought of their faces and how they both looked Hands—

I then shook the thoughts away I cleared my throat to begin

Caera: "grey is a tall and lean, with an...athletic physique . He has sharp features and skin as white as milk . His pale wheat-blond hair tumbles ramshackle around his face. And his brother is the same looking but a cute look as he is a bit shorter then grey with with messy white hair and red eyes and golden irises. He has bangs that fall over his nose, and longer bangs that frame his face. He wears a white jacket with red hems, and white jeans with the red pent leg rolled up. At first when I met grey he was cold and distant, but after spending time with him, it's easy to tell that he's quite caring...I would say the same with his brother but I think he's just a bit shy at times but is overall nice and acts cute at times when he's sleeping..."

I was going to continue until I saw Seris lips twitch into a smile which made me quite nervous at what she was going to say next

Seris: "I was merely curious about their physical appearances, but if you wish to divulge your feelings for his brother then I will listen"

Caera: "m-my f-feelings?! I n-never said anything about my feelings I just said what I thought you'd be interested to know what kind of person they are!"

Seris: "you called the white one cute twice"

She then looked at me with a calm smile as she looked at my face with small shades of red

Caera: "I don't have feeling we just met a day ago..."

Seris: "a day is enough...to like someone you find interesting."

Caera*pout*: "I don't know what I did to get such teasing, scythe Seris."

The pearl-haired Vritra let out a melodic laugh, a sound very few had the honor of hearing, before she raised a hand in a placating manner.

Seris: "Regardless of your feelings, it seems the one you met named grey, he seems likely to be walking a path of hardship and tragedy."

I wanted to argue, but her words rang true. Grey was clearly adept at getting himself, and those around him, into trouble, at the very least.

Seris: ""Yet, at the same time, you will find few who can match either your mind or your magical abilities, Caera . Perhaps we may be able to help your friend and his mysterious brother you love."

Caera: "He is not my love! We only just met!"

I could feel my heart beat with embarrassment with the way scythe Seris kept on teasing me further and further

Seris: "But this mysterious ascender...why does this 'Grey' sound more and more like—"

My mentor's piercing eyes suddenly went wide, and a knowing smile bloomed on her flawless face as if she just remembered something remarkable.

Seris: "So you really have not fallen..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Still caera pov)

(A week later)

Nessa: "So, I take it that your extended stay in the Denoir's Relictombs estate has been especially...disagreeable,"