Ch.2

(Seth pov)

King: "let's end our chit chat and—" the king was caught off guard as kick came quick to his chin but managed to block in time but still got sent up through the roof back onto the surface.

King: "well aren't you in a hurry?"

Seth: "..."

King: "focused huh?" The king then summoned his robe of the sage.

But before I could engage purple lightning came down and it was art, Tess, and caera.

King: "oh how nice I wondered when you would show up."

The king said as he tried to use gravity on them but I quickly used reverse gravity to counter, "stop standing around hurry into the hole." I said and not even second thought they jumped into the hole

King: "hm interesting...do you trust them that much?"

Seth: "no at most I need them to buy me time to kick your ass"

King: "just like wukong before you...I will show you that I'm no easy opponent."

(Art pov)

As we jumped into the hole I didn't know where to go but I saw a bit of light way down the tunnel so I started running towards it as caera and Tess followed.

Tess: "what's with him?"

Art: "I don't think that's the right question. It would be better to ask how dangerous is this that he would be so..."

Tess: "what worked up?"

Art: "about right."

Caera: "well let's finish this quick and get as far away from their fight as possible—" caera was cut off a fire ball came out of nowhere and hit the top of the roof.

Like seeing things in slow motion I pushed Tess and caera away as the ceiling fell down separating us.

Tess: "art! You ok?!"

Art: "I'm fine what about you guys?"

Caera: "we are good!"

Art: "stand back I'm going to br—" I was cut off as something hot hit my back blasting me through the wall that separated me Tess and caera

Caera: "art! You ok?!"

Art: "I'm fine" as I jumped back on my feet.

It was then foot Steps could be heard walking towards us and as he appeared in the light I sensed a power...different from us.

Tess: "what's this strange feeling..?"

Caera: "you feel it too?"

Art: "same here this guy just feels off."

Ilpyo: "hello I'm ilpyo I'm what you could say a I'm a guard here to stop you

Ilpyo: "hello I'm ilpyo I'm what you could say a I'm a guard here to stop you."

Regis: {"be careful I'm getting a foxy feeling from this guy he seems sly and strong."} Regis telepathic said to me