Ch.4

Mandeok: "it looks like we finally made it."

Mubong: "yeah..."

Mandeok: "a new world...a new birth. It looks like it will soon be time and I will fuse with tathagata and become the supreme god." Mandeok said as he pulled out the loop of binding and right as he was about to put it on a crushing gravity came and pinned him to his knees

Mandeok: "MUBONG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed to mubong

Mujin: "sorry but I don't quite see the same the vision as you. Come out the new generation." He said as people came out of the shadows of hiding and some even broke walls to get through.

Mandeok: "who are these kids?"

Mujin: "this is generation X a group of humans that I have been breeding for the past 200 years. They are the real humans and once I become the maitreya I purge this world and—" mujin was cut off as a sword came out of nowhere sliced his cheekbone

Mandeok: "no! I won't let you ruin the prophecy! With the power of the maitreya I will bring a golden age. And I will bring back—"

Mujin: "your sister? Sorry but these humans are just too much and far to gone we need a clean slate not another one piled on top."

Mandeok: "it looks like our talk ends here then. Nox disciples get ready for battle!"

Mujin: "gen X wipe them out but leave mandeok alive longer then the rest."

The two parties not even wasting any time ran towards each other with blood already on the field

(Back with art)

Ilpyo: ["huh? What's going on in there?"] ilpyo thought as he could hear fighting with his senses.

Art then took this chance to strike ilpyo with a couple of punches and kicked him to the wall and was about to slice ilpyo but dodged and used his martial arts to counter and put some space in between him and art.

Ilpyo: "must be hard huh fighting in such a narrow place? Also since your moves might harm your teammates as well."

Art: "you're right..."

It was then a a beep could be heard in ilpyo pocket

Ilpyo: "it looks like we are done here." He said as his form turned back to normal."

Tess: "huh? You're done?!"

Ilpyo: "the king hired me to guard for 40 minutes and after that I'm free to go."

Caera: "can you explain what's happening at least?"

Ilpyo: "well something bad if mujin wins but it doesn't matter who wins either way I'm safe and my family."

Art: "so you are ok with the world ending?"

Ilpyo: "no I'm not but if I don't what they hire me for then my family will be killed so sorry but my family is important and my friends." He as he grabbed the wooden Cane behind him down the hallway.

Art then stood quiet as ilpyo passed him, "oh no I dropped something silly me..." he said sarcastically as he dropped the wooden cane and continued to walk away

Art: "what is this?"

Ilpyo: "the cane of the sage. Trust me it will be useful." Was all he said as he disappeared into the shadows of the dark hallway.

Caera: "come on art let's go we need to stop whatever they are doing."

Art: "yeah you're right." I said as I picked up the cane and stored it away.

(Chapter end)