Ch.17 S.6

(Nox base)

King: "well then it won't be long..."

Disciple: "until the rapture my lord?"

King: "yes...and soon the supreme god will be revived." He said softly

Disciple: "why do you sound sad my lord?"

King: "it's not sadness I guess you can say I feel sorry. It's a sorry thing to know that a lot of humans will die."

???: "what's the point in being sorry when a new golden age is approaching my lord?" A man said as he opened the doors to the large room the king and his disciple was in.

King: "Ah how have you been bishop mandeok?"

Mandeok: "perfectly fine my lord. And your plans have been going well as well with gathering more than enough energy for the revival of the supreme god!" Mandeok said excitedly

King: "that's good. But before that I feel like this thorn in my side will be bothersome."

Mandeok: "you mean that new god running around?"

King: "yes I mean him. He's a wildcard running around and could cause trouble if not dealt with."

Mandeok: "are you planning on dealing with him now or later before the rapture?"

King: "it depends...I might test him a little again," the king then stopped and thought for a minute before speaking again, "and then during the hour of the rapture me and some members will deal with him until the prophet becomes one with tathagata."

Mandeok: "that's right my lord you never told us who you believe is the prophet is?"

King: "I am looking at him"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Satan pov)

Another day past and this time the arena was a little interesting as they were calling people and seeing if any wanted to fight them. But the people they brought up looked so weak I didn't even bat an eye.

It was then weird as some due appeared and everyone did a kind of now but since my presence was basically zero no one even noticed I was eating snacks while this dude was walking out

And after that I don't remember I kind of fell asleep until I heard Greg's name being shouted to which I woke up and looked towards the arena and saw arts friend...what was his name again? Ellie? No that's my sister almost forgot about her. Was it Eugene? No Emi...damn I can't I remember.

"Nico," Professor Grey said with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "You look like garbage, old friend."

Satan: ["oh right it was Nico! Wait no it wasn't was it?"] Satan thought scratching his head trying to remember

I then crossed my arms waiting for the first move by either but I was pretty sure 4 eyes would make the first move (4 eyes being Elijah/Nico) I would love to beat him up to but I guess I will leave Art to it.

(Art pov)

With an angry scream, Nico hurtled forward. The ground came apart beneath him, collapsing in on itself as black spikes grew like weeds wherever his shadow touched. A vortex of black flames coiled around and extended in front of him as he prepared to bathe Arthur in hellfire.

With a hungry roar, Nico's soul flames burst forward. Arthur's hand rose, and a cone of amethyst energy spilled out to meet the fire.

Where the two powers touched, they intertwined and ate away at one another, each perfectly canceling the other out.

Black spikes punched out of the ground all around Arthur, but they shattered against a layer of glowing aether that tightly clad his skin.

Nico burst through the crackling cloud that remained behind after the aether and soulfire collided, a dozen more blades of black metal orbiting around him. With a shove, he sent them flying like missiles at Arthur.

 With a shove, he sent them flying like missiles at Arthur

A sword shimmered to life in Arthur's hand. A blade of pure aether, glowing vibrantly amethyst. The air around it warped in a way that made my eyes ache, like the blade was pressing away the fabric of the world to make room for itself. In movements so quick that most wouldn't have been able to follow, Arthur cut through spike after spike, letting the pieces careen past or ricochet harmlessly off the protective barrier over his skin.

Then Nico was on him.

Their collision sent tremors through the foundations of the stadium.

Nico: "so grey how's Sylvie??" He said proudly hopping for reaction from grey but got silence from him but...

But like instinct Nico flinched for a second because he sensed a certain presence that he could never forget but because of that second Art had enough time to land a critical hit on Nico damaging his core and sending him flying into the wall of the arena.

(Nico POV)

As I hit the wall I felt scared not even anger at grey this fear was different I could never forget it. So slowly I look at groups of people around the arena trying to find the cause for this fear until I found it.

 So slowly I look at groups of people around the arena trying to find the cause for this fear until I found it

And here I thought you died...I'm stupid there's no way you would die you fucking cockroach...I wonder if you made me flinch because I talked about arts dead ass dragon...

I then couldn't think anymore as darkness filled my ears and eyes

(Chapter end)