Ch.25 S.6

(Taci pov)

How? How is he still alive?! It doesn't make any sense I'm sure I stabbed him through the head!!

Seth: "you look worried? Are you afraid?" He asked with no emotion showing on his face

Taci: "not at all. Whatever trick you pulled was weird but no human would be able to cheat death twice!"

I then hurled my spear to his chest but dodge by Turning his body causing it to hit the tree behind him. But in a swift move I kicked his body into the tree with my spear causing the end of my spear to stab him through his neck.

Not even turning my eyes away from the body I waited to see what kind of trick it was that made him cheat death.

And just like before he came back to life...

no rather he can regenerate! I thought as broke the tree to bits and ripped the end of the spear from his neck.

He then started to spin the spear in his hand before pointing it at me. And in a single swing cut my arm off

I then took a step back to gain some distance as my arm grew back.

Seth: "to be honest you're ok at best. I thought you would be rushing at me like a wild animal? Since you know that's all you guys are animals with just a slightly better then humans."

I then grit my teeth at his comment and simply had to stay calm. Because this human is different or if he's even human at all. His strength and abilities are just on a different level

Seth: "hey what's your name?"

Taci: "my name is taci and I will be—"

Seth: "be quiet I asked for your name not your empty title."

Taken back a bit by his rudeness I was then going to teleport to him but before I could I felt like his reach expanded and swift dodged as the tree that was behind me before got cut down.

So calming down I needed to buy time to surprise attack him, "and what's yours?" I asked already planning my next attack the moment he lets his guard down to which I will hit him with special move.

Seth: "Seth leywin that's my human name." He said as he extended his hand out as white particles started to go into a orb. I could then feel my mana getting forced out of my body

(Seth pov)

*copied skill: mana absorption* (from Tess forgot if it had a name or not)

I then watch as dead crept into his eyes as he watched all of his mana was getting sucked in. And as all of mana got sucked away I stood before with his spear in my hands and in one moment his body was cut down the middle and with no mana for him to regenerate died.

Seth: "you aren't bad with a little more training you could have been strong maybe not like the demon kings level but maybe the fake jade emperor before the king died.
(talking about daewi before the king gave him his powers)

Seth: "I guess I should head back."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Location: unknown)

As I walked into my office I moved a red book back which opened a secret passageway then I walked through for 5 minutes as it then opened into a large area with a water fountain in the front like a mansion underground.

As I unlocked the door I was greeted by a few people who where cleaning and as I continued to walk I admired the view as my future trained and grew their powers for the day right around the corner.

I then stopped as I went to my personal maid and told her to gather everyone.

And after I made my way to my throne room to which I sat as people started to flood in like ants.

As everyone was in the room I began to speak, "as you know the day of the rapture is here tomorrow will be the day humanity will be free of its chains! No longer looking up but rather down on every beast, god, and dragon. With the power of the maitreya I will bring a slate a new wind and you all will be the Adam and Eve of the new world!" I shouted as everyone then chanted my name...

MUJIN!

(Chapter end)