Ch.11 S.4

Death

Death...death was the only thing that crossed the jade emperor mind at that moment. If all of his powers weren't on his blade causing space to bend...that attack would have pierced his heart and soul.

Satan: "that gravity ability sure is annoying" Satan then gave a wicked smile at the jade emperor as the domain crumbled due to his attack

With the domain crumbling down many citizens where confused as they looked up in the sky and saw the two beings in the air and a giant cross that pierced through a mountain and more beyond

Jade.E: "it seems we have blown our cover to the outside world."

Xiaochen then came rushing and grabbed the jade emperor looking at his body with a horrible expression

Satan: "next time it won't be your arm...it will be your head"

Jade.E: "I look forward to that" In a flash they teleported away

I then landed on top of a roof and was about to continue with my genus plan to kill all the judges until I saw a group of knights and others heading towards the court room

Satan: "...not my job anymore..."

(Art/grey POV)

(Sorry for the rest of this section that's just copy and paste. Just couldn't think of something that Seth could do. And besides this scenario was already perfect to change anyways in my opinion)

"It must be a relic, your honor! I knew he was hiding it somehow." Matheson marshalled enough strength to crawl up from his knees, his expression strained as he turned toward me. "I demand that you hand the relic over at once!"

My gaze fell to the steward, making him recoil in surprise. "Why don't you come here and take it?"

Matheson, his thin brows lined with sweat, swallowed heavily.

Time stilled in the room, as none of the people present were able to muster the courage to take a step closer toward me.

It was only when the doors of the courtroom slammed open that I released the suffocating pressure I was holding in the room. Twisting against the tightening chains, I looked back over my shoulder to see a couple of familiar faces.

"It's about time," Alaric breathed.

'Our cavalry has arrived, Effeminate One,' Regis said with a grin.

The first man I noticed was the brawny, crimson-haired Striker named Taegan, and next to him was his trim companion, the swordsman Arian. The two ascenders flanked a muscular, olive-haired man that I didn't recognize, who in turn was following a furious woman with burning red hair and blazing ice-blue eyes. The four paused at the head of the stairs, glaring down on the standoff between the guards and me.

"Vritra's grace...Blackshorn, why have I had a dozen different people hammering to get into my office for the last fifteen minutes? Explain yourself at once."