Ch.1

A new day or the last day?

It was a thought I had will sitting a top a tree. It's been 2 days and Art managed to lead everyone to the dwarf territory and take it for ourselves. But sadly all this work will go into nothing.

The clock had reached its end.

???: "hey! Seth!" Someone shouted

I looked down and saw Eli and mom standing next to her. And for some reason this pain in my chest keeps rising! I thought I got rid of this weak side this human side! But I guess I was wrong... as long as I still have this human form these human instincts will always be here.

Seth: "yes?" I answered Eli

Eli: "we made lunch for everyone so hurry up!"

I guess one last meal couldn't hurt.

I then jumped off the tree and followed them into our camp in the dwarf territory. I then saw art and Tess close to each other talking and laughing about something?

Mom: "what are thinking about son?" She said as she handed me a bowl of soup.

Seth: "nothing.." I lied it was only matter of time before it's time to strike.

I then walked towards art and Tess with caera appearing out of nowhere.

Art: "hey are you ok?"

Tess: "hm now that you say it are you ok Seth?"

I then looked at them weirdly, "what?"

Caera: "you got a tear in your eye?" She said as she ran up to my looking deep into my eyes

Seth: "I'm fine"

I guess when I was thinking about if anyone here would survive a tear slipped out unknowingly.

But as I sat down and was about to take a bite I could feel my spine chill and with out a second thought I jumped straight up breaking the roof of the mountain.

I then started to scan the area searching for the kings energy and then quickly locked on.

(5 minutes before NOX group)

King: "it looks like this is where you all will have to go without me."

Mandeok: "what do you mean my lord?" Mandeok questioned

King: "I must deal with a little pup or he might ruin everything."

Mujin: "we don't have time for this mandeok let's go!"

King: "also you," I pointed to a man with a hood on, "he might bring friend so stop halfway and stop anyone else. And if I'm right it should be Arthur I know how you have been itching to fight him" I gave him a smirk as everyone then left leaving me in a dark hallway with a giant stone tablet showing art. And not long after a pricing groan could be felt by tathagata signaling he's ready.

King: "now I wonder how strong you have became?" I said as a crash came from the roof of the hallway. And as the dust cleared Seth or rather the little god came before me.

Seth: "I'm surprised I didn't know you guys were already this close."

King: "I'm surprised too you responded a little to quick to tathagata groan?"

Seth: "I didn't even know he groaned I just waited until you were in the holy grounds."

King: "so you already knew India was here?"

Seth: "about a day ago when art was traveling I was piecing together clues to find it."

(If you want a detailed explanation he just went back into the cave with the holy grail and inside found a clue of where the holy land was)

King: "well then good for you but our chat ends here."

Seth: "fine by me."

(Art and the others)

Tess: "where did he go?!"

Art: "no idea but if he left that quickly it must be serious!"

Caera: "well if it is then let's go help!"

Art: "yeah I'm have a feeling it would be best to help him. Come here and I will try to teleport to a high spot to see where he went."

Mom: "where are you guys going?!" She yelled

Art: "hold on mom we will be back!"

(Chapter end. Sorry for the break being longer then 2 weeks I just really lost track of time 🫠)