Ch.18 S.6

(Art pov)

I then stood tall as I pointed at cadell, "I challenge you—" I was then stopped as a loud crash could be heard in the stands

Everyone then looked towards the dust covering everything  in that part of the stands but in a flash shockwaves could be heard in every direction

"Up there!" Someone in the crowd shouted

As I looked up I could see Seth throwing punches with some dude with red long hair

Art: ["NO! I specifically told him not to fight!"] I thought quickly has I could feel my plans crumble

It was then the Sovereign Kiros stood up and began to speak, "you there stop this instant!" He said with a powerful voice to which the they both stopped which even surprised me for second.

Caera/art: ["is Seth actually listening to someone right now?!"] art and caera both thought in union

Satan: "shut the fuck up! Strong force!" Satan said as a large ball of energy then completely erased Sovereign Kiros area killing him. At this not even a second later almost everyone started to run out of the colosseum.

Art/caera: ["of course it can't be true...he didn't think twice about it...🥲"] caera and art thought together again.

It was then at this action of killing Kiros every scythe jumped into action besides cadell and Seris who watched trying to gauge Seth's power.

"I guess this is my only chance at this!" Art thought as he made a blade of aether and rushed towards cadell.

(Satan pov)

Satan: "can't you see I'm in the middle of something?" I said as I simply swiped my hand cutting all of the scythes heads off killing them in one fell swoop.

King: "did the gods in the first heavenly realm not teach you to not keep your eyes off the opponent?"

The king then threw me into the town making me crash into 5 buildings.

But I quickly rushed back up to my face just to see the king already in front of me and gave me a straight right hook.

But using the punch's momentum I rotated my body around his and grabbed the back of his skull grinding him across the street and up into the air to which I hurled him into the city plaza.