♢Chapter~36♢

Recap:
Karan opened the door with rage printed over his face that was replaced by confusion as he saw him.

Mr. Narayan.

Just with his p.a.

____

"Mr. Narayan?" Karan whispered in shovk and confusion.

"Yes, Son. Yes." Mr. Narayan sounded happy. And the fact that he used the word, 'Son' to Karan was quite shocking as Mr. Narayan never liked to be associated in any kind of relation other than the competitors.

"Wont u call me in, Karan?" Mr. Narayan asked karan but his eyes were wandering around. To find tejasswi.

Karan nodded and smiled at the sudden change in his behaviour. He called them in and as Mr. Narayan entered, he looked at tejasswi who was looking down and was....crying.

Mr. Narayan stood bewildered as he saw her daughter in tears. She was trying to stop her sobs but was failing miserably. As her sight fell on Mr. Narayan, she turned to leave but was stopped as he called.

"Tejasswi, wait. " Mr. Narayan stopped her.

She turned back to Mr. Narayan with a beautiful yet pale smile after she wiped her tears and took a deep breadth.

Mr. Narayan was astonished. If only there were not dry marks of tears on her cheeks, Mr. Narayan would have thought that he might have Imagined tejasswi trying. He chuckled dryly and shook his head at her .

"Come here and sit beside me. Today, i want to talk to you both." Mr. Narayan patted the seat beside him.

Teja looked at Karan, who with a blank face sat in front of Mr. Narayan. She was about to sit beside him when mr. Narayan said, "Please sit beside me, tejasswi."

She looked at Karan, yet again , and yet again he just had a blank face. She nodded and sat beside Mr. Narayan hesitantly. Her eyes still tried iys best to find a Slightest emotion on karan's face.

"Actually. I am here to introduce my daughter."

"What?" Karan queried. "Daughter? U  have a daughter?"

Mr. Narayan nodded.

"Oh, My bad then. I didnt know."

Tejasswi looked at karan with narrowed eyes. But he just ignored her.

"Haha..even she dont know that she is my daughter."

karan and tejasswi looked at him with confused faces.

"She is Tejasswi. " Mr. Narayan turned to Teja who had double confusion by now. "Yes. Tejasswi u r my daughter!"

"What are you saying, Sir." Tejasswi stood and took two steps away. "U must have had a confusion."

"No. Tejasswi . I am sure, u r my daughter. I knew u won't believe me. See this DNA reports. " He motioned to Hardik who inturn gave a medic report to teja. Which she took hurridly.

After reading it, the color drained from her face and the file fell down. "Ho..How?" She mumbled.

Karan took the fallen files and gave a read. His reaction was same as teja. He looked at Mr. Narayan in anticipation for some response.

"Its a long story--"

"We are free for it. And ready. " karan cut him before he could make some excuse.

Mr. Narayan rubbed his palms as if he felt nervous. If in any other situation, karan would have seen him in this condition, his eyes would bulge out and his jaw would have fallen to ground.

"So. Years ago i was a...Mafia. an underground average Mafia. Who wanted to rule the underworld. I kept working under the dangerous ruler and observed his work keenly. Then a day, i saw your mom, and i fell in love at first sight. I took a job of servant at her house and we slowly became friends. Days passed and our bond converted to love by both of us. We spent lots of quality time and her father was unaware of it.

We wanted to marry each other so I asked her father for his daughter's hand but how can a rich man give his daughter to a poor man. That too who is an orphan? I offered her to flew with me."

"And she did?" Karan asked.

Chuckling Mr. Narayan answered, "No. She didnt. She loved her father a lot for that. She left me and i too. I knew she loved her father more than anything in the world. But one day she called and told ....we are expecting. For the first time in my life, i cried. Out of happiness.

We again confronted her dad but he was adamant on his decision and this time your mother asked me to run far. And we did. We were happily living. I was balancing my mafia-life perfectly and kept it hidden from her unaware of the consequences.

But no matter how smart, truth comes out and she got to know about me in mafia. You were just an year old when she left our small home and disappeared leaving a letter behind that said she will always love me but she didnt wanted to associate with any illegal consequence and let our daughter suffer thus, she is leaving.

My boss manipulated me in my broken state and made me do more illegal activities. And a year back i became the don of underworld. All these years i thought, i would be in peace if i achieve my dream. But how wrong i was! I did not attained peace instead i started feeling as if i am betraying your mom. She wanted me to leave all this thing but i ...i just continued it even more."
His face reflected sorrow. He was lost in his past.

"So, i detached myself from all this and continued with my company. 
Then a week ago my man informed me that he doubts on one girl that she is My daughter. I thought he was kidding. But he told me your full name, i was beyond shock. 'Tejasswi Prakash Wyangkar' . 'Wyangkar, your mother's sur name. I found nothing wrong to give a check on this. We made research and got to know that u r the wife of Karan Kundrra with whom we had to organise a meeting.

Then the day we had meeting  with TKC ,before i could ask something from karan about his wife, u accidentally came there and when i looked at u, i felt Peace. A sudden enlightment arose. Moreover the heart-shaped locket u wore. Me and your mother bought it together for you. And i knew u were my daughter but i needed proof before i confess this to you. So, I called u in my party and when i danced with you? I took the samples needed for DNA Test. Your hair, your finger prints that were left in the chemical glass u touched and many other things. And reports are infront of you."

"Locket? So u r saying just because i have this locket, u believed i'm ur daughter!? How childish!" Tejasswi retorted.

"It was not some ordinary locket. Its one in millions. This design was especially designed by your mom." Mr. Narayan told.

"What do u expect from me, Mr. Narayan?" Tejasswi asked blankly.

"Expectation? I dont expect anything from you except to accept me as your father."

"Really? Accept u as my father? If what u told is true, then why didnt u tried to find your wife and daughter?"

"I tried. I tried with all my might. But she came here, in Mumbai. I never expected her to flew mumbai so i gave less thiught to it. "

"Huh" she chuckled dryly. "Excuses and Excuses. In real, U never loved my mom. Bcoz if u did, u would have discontinued these legal activities long back. you wont have given up to find my mom. U never loved my mom. U never did." Tejasswi ran to her room living karan and Mr. Narayan alone.

"You are the one who attacked all of sudden in my mansion right? What your man said? God Hardy!" Karan queried suspecting.

____

Hello pyare pyare souls...
Hope u r doing best...

Byeeee