028 | hellfire club

Friday, 23rd March 1986

STEVE SAT IN HIS CAR, DRIVING Robin, who didn't have her driving licence yet, to the pep rally at 9am in the morning.

She put her make up on, rambling on about her new crush, Vickie, who was also in band with her.

"This is about Vickie, you gotta stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her," Steve said as he looked over at his friend.

"You're literally quoting me to me you do realise that, after every lovers squabble between you and Bea, I'm the one that has to calm you down," Robin said.

"Maybe you need fo listen to yourself," Steve said, looking over at Robin as she applied her makeup, "Vickie is not bad, she returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes 5 seconds. People who like boobies do that Robin,"

She cringed, her face scrunching up, "Ew, gross don't say boobies," She said with disgust.

"Not a big deal. I like boobies, my girlfriend got the prettiest boobies, you like boobies, Vickie likes boobies," he said, pulling up the school.

"Stop talking about your girlfriend boobies," Robin said, cringing as the car stopped and she hoped out.

Robin waved to Bea as she parked her cop car, Dustin smiling at her as he ran to his friends on the other side of the room. 

Steve rushed over, smiling at his girlfriend in her blue cop outfit as she leant against the car.

"If I would have known you were coming I would have carpooled," he said and she smiled.

"I have to get to work anyway," she said and he pulled her in for a kiss before hearing the kids yelling at them from across the yard.

She flipped Dustin and the rest of the party off before kissing Steve again, "I'll see you tomorrow night yeah, I booked Enzos," he said.

"Deal, I hate that we don't see each other enough anymore," she said, leaning her forehead against his shoulder.

"Same, but hey, soon you'll wish I'll go away, I've got a huge surprise planned for spring break," he said.

They said their goodbyes and she hopped into her car, smiling to herself as she drove off to work.

She parked up, smiling at Calahan and Powell as she walked in, "Hey Flo," she said as she leant against her desk.

"Hey Bea, how's the day going?" She asked, smiling at the young girl.

"Good, good. Got any cases for me today? Has Mrs Watts had another issue with the boiler company?" She joked.

Flo laughed, "No, Powell left some files on your desk though," she explained, smiling as the girl walked away, smiling to herself.

At lunch, Steve and Bea were calling each other on their lunch breaks, "Get off the phone Bea, I need to call a plumber!" Calahan yelled out.