020 | suzie do you copy?

Friday, June 28th, 1985

"HEY DINGUS, YOUR CHILDREN ARE  here," Robin called out and Steve opened the windows and looked at them annoyed. 

"I swear if anyone hears about this-" Steve said and the kids all walked away.

"-We're dead!" They all finished his sentence and Steve turned to Bea.

"See you in two hours," she said, kissing him quickly. He pulled her back in for another kiss which lasted longer.

"Come on Bea, We're going to miss it if you keep kissing your boyfriend," Will yelled out and Bea laughed.

"Coming Peanut," she yelled out, running after him but not before one last kiss.

They snuck in, walking to the theater. They squeezed through everyone else and Bea sat on the end next to Will. They all shared out the snacks Bea had grabbed before the movie started.

Suddenly the movie stopped and the whole theater looked around annoyed.

Then the movie turned back on and the whole crowd cheered. Bea turned to look at Will who was staring vacantly at the screen, his hand on his neck.

"You alright Will?" She whispered as she saw him look panicked.

"Yeah," he replied and she looked at him annoyed.

"You'll tell me if something is wrong ok," Bea whispered and Will nodded his head.

"I'm fine really," he whispered, leaning his head against her shoulder.

☆☆☆

Saturday, June 29th, 1985

SHE DROVE IN THE COP CAR WITH Hopper after lunch since he was giving her the rest of the day off.

"You going to rant to Joyce?" she asked and he sighed.

"No, we are just going to talk," he said and then he had a brilliant idea.

"When did you have your first kiss?" He asked and Bea looked at him confused.

"Uh, 13," she said, still wondering why he asked about it.

"With who?" He asked and Bea just stared at him, "Steve. I was pretty pissed. He just kissed me and then out friendship went downhill," she explained and he nodded his head. "Why'd you ask?"

"El and Mike, they kiss constantly, its got to be an issue," he explained and Bea laughed, turning to look at the man who had been more like her father than her actual one had been.

"What about you and Harrington. You two kiss a lot?" He asked and Bea cringed.

"That's a weird question chief. But I guess so, enough to make Dustin uncomfortable all the time," she explained and Hopper nodded his head.