031 | dear billy

THEY ALL FOUND MAX, STARING AT the wall as she explained that she had seen the clock, that it was so lifelike

"It was like you were in a trance or something, exactly what happened to Chrissy," he explained and Max turned around, worried.

They got back to the office, Max showing them the files, "Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. They were both having headaches and then nightmares, trouble sleeping, cold sweats, hallucinations," she explained.

Bea placed a hand on Maxs shoulder as she stood behind the girl, "The visions got worse and worse until everything ended. Chrissys headaches started a week ago, Fred's 6 days ago, I've been having them for 5,"

Bea looked over at Steve, both of them sharing the same worried look. They really took on the role as the parents of the group and right now, they were going to look after Max until the end. 

"I don't know much but they both died 24 hours after their first vision and I just saw that god damn clock so, looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow," she said.

Before anyone could panic or freak out, they heard a door swing open outside, "Stay here," Steve said, picking up a tall lamp and rushing outside.

"Stay here my ass," she said when he left, the group following him out into the hallway.

Steve yelled when Lucas ran round the corner, ready to hit him, "It's me!" He yelled out

"What's wrong wrong you Sinclair! I could have taken you out with this lamp!" Steve exclaimed, waving it around a bit.

Lucas apologised, completely out of breath, "I was biking for eight miles, give me a second, we've got a code red. Dustin, I've been with Jason, Patrick and Andy and they've gone off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie and think you and Bea know where he is," he explained.

"That definitely socks but we've got bigger problems than Jason now," Bea said, explaining the situation to him.

☆☆☆

Monday 24th March

THE NEXT MORNING BEA LAY ON
the couch in the Wheelers basement, fast asleep as Dustin explained the curse to Lucas and Steve.

"God, this doesn't make sense," Steve said, running a hand through his hair, "I've gotta call Calahan, get him to give Bea a day off,"

Steve dialed the number through the Wheelers home phone, leaning against the door as he waited to be patched through.

"Hey Officer, this is Steve Harrington speaking. Just wanted to let you know that Bea can't come in today, lady troubles," he explained, getting to the point.

"Steve? Why isn't she telling me this herself? Is this just an excuse for you two to spend the morning in bed?" He asked.

Steve chuckled, "No, she's asleep, really bad lady problems today, woke up very sick,"