007 | the bathtub

Saturday, November 12th, 1983

BEA WAS PRACTICALLY ASLEEP when Hopper shook her awake and she bolted up and looked at the two.

"What happened?" He asked and she remembered where she was.

"Steve made fun of Jonathan after he thought Jonathan slept with Nancy cause Steve is dating Nancy so Jonathan punched him in the face, street fight, same thing I told Callahan," she explained and Hopper leaned down, placing a finger gently on the cut on her forhead.

Bea winced.

"Yeah, I uhh, fell over earlier," she said, not wanting Jonathan to get into any more trouble than he was already in. Hopper didn't believe her but smiled anyway.

If he was being honest he had a soft spot for her, she had done an internship here before and knew she would be a great police officer.

"Come on kid, we should go in," Hopper said as he heard Joyce yelling a Callahan. Powell then said that there was something they needed to see so Hopper went out with the duo and opened the trunk. Bea didn't make eye contact with Jonathan, she didn't really want to and Joyce noticed her obvious discomfort but once again didn't say anything because there was more important things to do.

Hopper placed a box of bullets, bear traps and gasoline on the table and Bea looked in over Joyces shoulder.

"What is this?" Joyce asked and Hopper sighed.

"Why don't you ask your son, we found this crap in his car," she explained and Bea turned to look at him along with a very angry Joyce.

"Ok, come with me to my office now and tell me everything," Hopper said and Jonathan scoffed.

"You won't believe me," he said and Hopper crossed his arms across his chest.

"Try me," he said and then the five of them all sat in the office, the three teenagers explaining the monster.

"You're telling me that blood attracts this, this thing," Hopper said as he looked at the pictures and Jonathan shrugged his shoulders, simply saying that they didn't know.

Hopper left the door open and Bea could hear his conversation with Troy, this guy who picks on her brothers.

He said that this girl was hanging out with Dustin and as soon as Bea heard his name she jumped up, running out to see Hopper.

☆☆☆

HOPPER AND JOYCE DROVE THE  three teenagers to Nancys house but stopped a few houses away when they saw the agents from the lab surrounding the house.

"I need to get home," Nancy said and Hopper shook his head, but she still tried to run back to her house but Hopper stopped her. Bea got in the car on the other side of Jonathan so that he and Nancy were stuck together, she wasn't in the mood for fixing this right not when her brother was being searched for by the police.