Chapter 20

Sandro's POV

"Ohh my head is aching" i whispered and touched my head. And i heard someone's knocking.

"Sir??" I heard Eli so i opened the door immediately, maybe it's an emergency.

"Oh! Eli? What brings you here??" I asked her

"Uhh Ma'am Liza, called me earlier later daw po you'll be having a family time" she said

"Oh really? Okay! Thank you" i said while massaging my head because it's hurt a lot.

"Are you alright sir?" She asked me and sounds so worried too.

"Y-yes just having some headache" i answered honestly

"Ayst! I told you kagabi.. hangover yan" she said and laughed quietly

"Hmm! I'm not drunk kaya" i said and yeah i tried refusing it.

"Sige nga sir! Kung hindi ka drunk anong nangyari kagabi??" She asked and it made me nervous

"H-ha is there something happened to us?!?" I start panicking at halatang ikinagulat rin niya.

"H-hui! Hala.. wala ano ba naman yan sir ibig kong sabihin! Kung ano yung nangyari sayo kagabi, ikaw naman sir" aniya halatang nabigla sa aking sinabi sakaniya.

"Ah.. uh.. uhmm" i don't know what to say, i can't remember what really happen last night.

"Oh! See don't me sir, you're drunk talaga hahahaha" she start teasing me

"F-fine!! Uhh Eli, what time should i meet my family?" I asked out of my curiosity

"Uhh Ma'am liza will call you daw later lang, pinagising ka lang po saakin kailangan niyo daw maging ready dahil anytime soon ay tatawagan niya kayo at alam niyo naman po ang schedule ng tatay niyo which is si President ay sobrang busy na tao!" She reminds me pa talaga..

"Fine Eli! Hahaha thank you for telling me.. i'm going to take a bath na pala like what you've said i need to be ready" i said

"Nako sir! Eat some breakfast muna and your head is aching right?? So go down and eat some" she said and wala na akong magagawa kaya naman sabay na kaming nag tungo sa ibaba.

"Hi kuya! Hi eli! Good morning" My brother vinny greeted us he's sitting at the couch.

"Hello Vin! Good morning too" i greeted back and we both smiled to each other.

"Good morning vinny! Uhh sabay ka na sa kuya mo! I prepared some English breakfast na there" inaya ni eli ang aking kapatid.

"Sure! Eh how about you eli? Come on and eat with us na lang din, it's fine with you kuya right?" Vincent asked permission.

"Y-yah it's fine! Eli, seat beside me" i said and she commanded. "Oh nice breakfast!" I happily said and she smiled genuinely.

What a bright and shining morning for me!

"Of course! Not just that, i prepared some soup because i know that you are going to have a hangover" She said and get the bowl of soup for me and vinny.

"You're always prepared eli huh! By the way thank you so much for these really appreciated." Vinny said and showed Eli his gummy smile.

"Aww! Thank you so much vinny" Eli said i guess she's touched with the word of my brother.

We peacefully eat our breakfast and after eating we moved to our own room to prepare ourselves for later.

After waiting for my mom's call, she finally called me earlier lang.. the good thing is we're all set no more hassle, and we can go now.