Chapter 91

"Mom, ang dami mo po talagang pinag daanan. And I am so proud of you because you were so strong for that"

"I am strong enough because I have you all in my life"

I already told them what happened to me. And kung ano pa bang dapat nilang malaman saakin.

"I love you, mom! You're really indeed a super mom"

"Yeah, Alex is right! We are so lucky that you are our mom!"

"And I, I am so blessed to have someone like you and Alex in life." and we had a group hug.

"I am beyond grateful for our family. Because finally we are one happy and complete family. Thanks for coming back into our lives." and Sandro kissed me on my forehead.

"Awe! You're making emotional, love" and i pinched his so tangos na nose.

"Ouch" kunwaring inda niya. And our children laugh.

"Parents, I think I want to be a big brother na"

"You're so silly, anak!" saad ko at hinaplos ang pisngi niya.

"Mom and dad maybe it's time for baby number 3!!" pang-aasar naman ni Sandra saamin.

"Dad is always ready, but your mom makes the decision" aniya sabay kindat saakin.

"Oh, no!" at napatakim na lang sa mukha si Sandra.

"Okay, then ate will change the diaper if ever!"

"Huh! But you are the one who wanted to be a kuya na kaya. Duh!!"

Hanggang sa nag habulan silang mag kapatid dahil nga sa asarang naganap.

"What if we give it a try?" he asked and alam ko na 'tong mga ngiting to!

"Haha! You're so naughty. I'll go and prepare the dinner na byeeee!" paalam ko sabay lakad ng mabilis sa kusina.