Chapter 60

Tita Imee and Irene are here in our house because they want to see our house and to stay more time with their granddaughter.

"Be good to them okay? Mom and i will work there lang" Ani ni Sandro sakaniya dahil habang nag kakamustahan sila sa sala's.

"Okay dad! I will" she answered and run towards her pretty grandmas.

Sandro's being busy at their company while me i'm busy chatting with my Manager for our next shoot.

"Who's your favorite?? Mommy or daddy?" I heard tita imee asking.

"Mmm. Daddy! I like daddy cause he let me have some candies and chocolates!!" She said while giggling.

"Hey! I'm just here, i can hear you darling" I said and she laughed loudly.

"Don't be sad mommy! You are my second favorite" she said and she can't stop from laughing.

I was so stunned to speak huh.

"Don't take it seriously, isn't it obvious she's just teasing you" He said and smirked.

"Heh! You both bully huh.." i said and rolled my eyes. We continue working and i'm still fixing my schedules.

"Hmm, it seems you're having a problem huh??" He asked out of his curiosity maybe.

"Uhh.. i have a problem, yes! I need to go back w-we.. we need to. I have a conflict in my schedule that i need to fix in person"

"Is that your problem? Then. Okay, we'll go. I'll book a ticket" he immediately said

"Don't worry! Hindi pa naman kailangan bukas, pero hindi lang natin mako-kompleto yung three months vacation natin."

"It's fine, the important here is we're finally together and you need to fix your work there pa"

"Thank you for understanding me, always. I'm so lucky to have you in my life you know that?"

"I am much lucky to have you in my life super blessed to have you and sandra" he said and held my hand.

After an hour we're done from working and the grandmas needs to go now.

Hmm they only had three days trip here in London and they will fly to California after.

"Bye, tita Imee! And tita irene, i hope you had a nice day.. thank you so much for visiting my daughter and also us!" I said and we did some beso-beso. Parang kagabi lang ay nag kita rin naman pero okay lang basta nag e-enjoy si Sandra.

"Thank you for accompanying us! Gosh we're so happy for the both of you and so happy meeting sandra na"

"Hihi! Thank you wowa irene! I'm so glad to meet you too."

"Hayst, see you in the Philippines na lang again ha? I'm so happy to meet you dear Sandra! Be a good girl okay? I'll miss you so much hihi"

"Yes! Mommyla, i'll see you there. You two take care okay? I'll miss you too po." Sandra said and she hugged them

"Sandro, we'll go na ha? Take good care of your fiance and daughter also of yourself din."

"Yeah, Take care here huh! Call us if something happen. We'll fly here immediately. Love lots"

"Thank you so much for visiting us, tita imee and tita irene! Highly appreciated so much love"

And they finally go. Sandra is a bit sad but i told her that she can see them again once we go back to the Philippines.

"Don't be sad, you'll see them again okay? Daddy loves you so much" Sandro comfort her.

"Alright dad! I love you too" she said and kissed her dad's cheeks.

We'll go outside and have a walk to the park.

"Yippee!" She happily said when we start walking towards the park.

"You're happy??" I asked her when we're holding each other hands.

"Yes!! Super. Like i really want to spent my life here with you two"

"Aww! But.. unfortunately we need to go back in the Philippines"

"B-but why? What?" She curiously asked and she got sad too.

"Sorry, but don't worry! We'll come back here as soon as possible. Mom needs to fix some important things lang okay? And we need to tell your wowo and wowa that we're getting married na."

We planned to get married after fixing everything and we want to get married in Italy.

"Oh!! Yes.. i almost forgot, okay fine kinda sad because there i can't even go out."

"Sorry, mom's just protecting your image okay?" I explained

"I know.. you always say that, so how could i forget??"

"Mommy loves you so much okay? So please just listen to me. It's all for you naman, for your safety." I said again

"Mom, it's not a big deal with me po. I was just saying na, here i can go out anytime anywhere. But there i can't."

"I get it, sweetie.. uhh you know? Your mom is one of the famous actress now in the Philippines and m-me your dad i am one of the former President's grandson and the first born of the President now in the Philippines too. My surname is well-known especially in politics. And you know? Politics is a very dirty game, and in showbiz world where your mom works it has a  supporters and basher" Sandro explained everything. "So we're now here in London less supporters and less cameras."

I felt sad for my daughter, but we really need to go back for my work and Sandro's work. Plus for his family to know that we're getting married.

And yes, for sandro's family lang saakin naman ay wala ng iba kundi ang mga friends ko lang. Hindi na ako umaasa pa kay Sophia, ang pag kaka-alam ko ngayon ay ako na lang at si sandra! Plus si Sandro, ayaw ko na muna silang isipin pa pag katapos ng lahat ng nangyari saakin.

From now on, ako naman uunahin ko muna yung sarili ko at yung anak ko.

"Tata maya misses you so much!! How about you??" I changed the topic

"Yep! I missed tata too, ohh yeah i need to go back to be with my tata maya. And to my tito's"

"Oh see! That's exciting right? Don't worry sweetie after fixing everything we'll definitely go back here"

"Alright daddy! Thanks.. mwa" she happily said and hugged her dad.

After that Sandro and I decided to book our tickets on our way home to the Philippines.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!