Chapter 30

"Please don't drink too much, okay? It will be hard for me" bulong ko sakaniya syempre pag mamaya nalasing nanaman to eh hindi ko pa man din kabisado yung mga lugar dito especially yung condo niya.

"Of course, baby." He said and winked, gustong gusto ko na siyang hampasin pero hindi ko magawa! Nakakainis bakit paba kasi ako sumakay sa kalokohan niya.

"I see, you're having a good time couple!" Mimi notices us again! Kaya napatingin ako sa mga ito.

"K-kelly!" I heard Cindy yelled

"Cinds!!" Pag salubong sakaniya nung tinawag niya and if i'm not mistaken the girl's name is kelly. "Hi guys long time no see huh!"

"Kelly! You came, we're happy that you're here" Mimi said and they did some cheek to cheeks with Kelly

"Hola kelly! I'm happy to see you, and by the way here's Sandro-" Kiel is not yet done talking but Kelly cut him off.

"S-sandro? Uhh Hello.." Para bang nahihirapan siyang makipag-usap kay sandro.

"Hi, Kelly!" Sandro greeted her professionally, so parang may mali.

"And Kelly, i'm not yet done! Sandro is here with her girlfriend" Kiel is trying to introduce me.

"G-girlfriend? Haha stop! That's so funny. Sandro will never find someone like me okay? Right sandy?" She said with her confident voice

"Yes, Kelly i will never find someone like you again. So i found a girl who's driving me bloody crazy" Sandro said and smiled at her. And i felt that she's getting confused.

"You know what? You can be a joker! Like hahaha it's very funny" She said with his awkward laugh.

"No, kelly no ones joking around" Josh cleared the situation

"And besides, she there besides you" Mimi awkwardly said kaya naman dahan dahan niya akong nilingon.

"H-hi! I'm eli, and you?" I greet her in that way, because we don't know each other yet.

"Hahaha.. Eli? I'm Kelly! Sandro's first ex girlfriend" she proudly said and so i offered my hand for handshake.

"Nice meeting you, oh.. so you're the past? And by the way i am the present and his future" I said and gave her a awkward smile.

"Y-yeah" She looks very very very upset.

"And she's right, hope you'll be good to her" Sandro told her kaya naman tumango-tango na lang siya at umupo na sakanilang upuan.

They are busy talking with kelly because maybe they missed each other but sandro's here not leaving me and not making me uncomfortable.

"Thanks for not leaving me here" I whispered on his ears, paano yung mga kaibigan niya ang lapit kay kelly as in.

"Of course, i will never do that." He said and glimpse on me

"By the way, who's engagement party is this?" I asked him out of my curiosity paano hindi ko pa rin alam.

"Mimi's cousin, which is our friend too. Jessie" He explained

"Oh.. then where is she?" I asked again, ang dami ko lang talagang tanong saaking isipan. Wala naman kaming ginagawa kaya naisipan ko na lang itanong sakaniya.

"There in front, do you want to go there??" He asked kaya napa-iling agad ako.

"Sands! Don't you want to talk with kelly?" Cindy asked him