Chapter 48

We are now here at Marcos Residence Sandro wants sandra to meet his family, that's why.

"Baby, please behave okay?" I told her and she's just sitting by my side.

"Hi Mr. Sandro!" She excitedly greet Sandro. He is walking toward us

"Hello there beautiful" Sandro greeted her back.

"Hmm.. why am i here? Are we going to play?" She happily asked

"Because i want you to meet your grandmother and grandfather plus your uncles" he said. "And yes we are going to play later after" he added

"Mom, is that the first lady? And the President??" She asked me while she's pointing the huge picture.

"Yes, baby! They are.." i said and smiled at her

"Why does Mr. Sandro's house have them??" She asked out of her curiosity.

"Because.. they are your grandmother and grandfather" i explained and she can't believe it.

"What? Really! Then.. that's amazing i have a President grandfather and a first lady grandmother." She happily said and then her grandparents finally arrived.

"What! Is she our granddaughter now? She's so big na.." First lady liza can't believe it.

"Is that our granddaughter??" President asked too.

"Yes, Mom and Pop! She is.. and yes she's a big girl na" sandro said.

"What is her name?" His mom excitedly asked.

"Her name is Alessandra Selene" he proudly introduced his daughter name.

"What a pretty name!! You're so gorgeous darling" she said to sandra.

"Hi madame first lady! And Mr. President" she greeted her grandparents in that way.

"Wow.. you can call us lolo and lola instead haha very formal huh" Her grandfather's reaction.

"Hmm.. let me think about it first Mr. President, it was just our first meet po so i want to know you more"  she said

"I like her, she's a smart kid!" Madame first lady said.

"Mom, i want some drink" she said and sandro told their maid immediately and oo nga pala andito kami near sa palace dito daw kasi sila nag s-stay mag si-six years na.

"Here's your drink, Sir" the maid said and put the drinks on the table.

"Thank you!" Sandro thanked her. I'm not familiar with the maids here well because it's my first time here also.

"Wow! Thank you Mr. Sandro! Thank you Nanny" she thanked her dad and also the maid.

"Hi hija! Sorry i forgot you're here also nga pala" they noticed me na.

"Oh!! Yeah sorry eli, na-focused ako sa apo ko. I'm really sorry" They are being sorry.

"I-it's fine Mr. President and Madame first lady" i said and yes it's fine, ako nga dapat yung mag sorry for hiding Sandro's daughter for 5 years.

"Hayst, you've changed really Eli" she said

"Mom, you should call her Selene instead of eli" sandro said and napatingin saakin si Sandra

"I want to call her eli pa rin" She insisted and it's okay with me no problem naman.

"It's alright po!" I said and smiled