Chapter 50

I woke up, early in the morning and saw sandro sleeping besides me.

"Hey!" I wake him up. But he's not responding. I was so shocked seeing him beside me. It's very impossible because i let him sleep there in the sofa bed. So how could he lye besides me?! "Sandro wake up"

"H-hmm" he's yawning, mabuti na lang at nagising na din.

"How dare you to sleep here?!?" I asked him and i'm getting irritated.

"Don't worry! I didn't touch you, ikaw nga tong sumiksik saakin" He sarcastically said kaya naman napairap na lang ako.

"Bakit? Sinabi ko bang tumabi ka saakin?!" Reklamo ko sakaniya

"Excuse me, try asking yourself" He said and why would i ask it to myself?

"What? Can't you just tell me?" I asked him. Because i'm getting curious.

"Well 3 am, you wake up and told me to sleep besides you. But i don't know if you are just dreaming in that part but as a good person i slept beside you because that's what you said" He explained and i'm being shy now

"Oh my goodness. I promised i don't know everything!! Maybe i was just dreaming.. then i-i'm so sorry!! But later don't you ever sleep here" saad ko at tumayo na ako kaagad.

"Fine" aniya, at nagulat ako dahil tumayo rin siya.

"Hey! Where do you think are you going?? Talagang ikaw pa yung may ganang mag walk-out??" Iritableng tanong ko sakaniya.

"I'm going to my daughter. And i am here for my daughter, not to argue with you. Selene" he said and walked out now.

Gosh this man is getting into my nerve!!

"Hihi! How's the night??" Pang a-asar ni Maya saakin and yes she entered my room.

"Wala. Walang nangyari, at kung ano man ang iniisip mo walang ganon. As he said he's here just for her daughter" i said and walked out of my room to see my daughter too.

But before entering her room, i stopped. Because sandra and sandro are talking.

"Would you tell me something about my mom? If you are my real dad" I heard her asking.

"Well.. your mom? Your mom is a good person, she's very caring and loving one. She knows how to cook, and lastly  she knows how to drive me crazy" I heard, nakakaloka! Ang sweet na sana pero yung ending talaga.

"Oh.. well that's my mom! Mmm tell me about you" she asked again.

"Me? Hmm.. do you really want to get to know me more?" He asked for assurance and she nodded and yes i can see them because the door was widely open "I studied in London, and had my sideline job. I got to experienced being DJ in a party, I am a friendly one, and finally i graduated in London too.  After a year i worked with my uncle in politics' then finally when i think i was already ready i ran for the position of congressman. In  good news i won as a first district congressman that was one of the my best achievements" grabe halos naikwento na niya kay sandra lahat.

"You're so cool! And you know what? I love party music too. Hihi because me and mom used to have a party without alcoholic drinks of course, just a disco light  and music" She said and that's true.

"Really?? Then.. that's very nice! Hmm let's go now??" Pag-aya niya kay Sandra na lumabas na sila ng kwarto neto. Kaya dali-dali akong nag tungo sa ibaba.

"Mommy!!!" She called me when they get down. Karga pa nga siya ng daddy niya habang bumababa sila sa hagdan.

"Hi baby!! Good morning.." i greeted her and kissed her cheeks