Chapter 81

I fixed Eli's funeral with her favorite flowers, the tulips. We're still in a acceptance stage pero hindi pa rin talaga ganon kadali.

"Eli will be cremated, after 3 days." I'm talking with dave and Ken and yes! They made it here kahit na sobrang busy nila.

"We can't believe na mangyayari ang ganito" Ken said while looking straight at Eli's coffin.

"Why is her coffin close?" Tanong saakin ni Dave.

"Half of her upper body got affected by the bomb. Kaya kahit i-open yung coffin hindi niyo rin naman makikita yung magandang mukha ng bff na'tin."

"She will be the most beautiful Angel that our creator will have."

"Tamaaa! Pinakamagandang Anghel" pag sang-ayon ko sakaniya. "Grabe the things happened to Eli noh?? She had a broken family, her sister betrayed her, and she suffered." Tila ba'y naging mala roller coaster ang life ng aming Eli.

"Where's Sandro?" Tanong ni Ken saakin.

"Uhm, actually ayaw ngang pumunta dito sa chapel. He only wants to be alone."

"That was sad and so painful for him, i can feel that. Pero one of you should keep in touch with him. Baka may mangyari don kawawa yung mga kids" ani ni Dave.

"Hmm, ginagawa naman ng family niya ang lahat sadyang naka-assign lang talaga ako dito sa funeral para ma-assist yung iba't ibang visitors."

"Maya, i know it's also pretty hard for you. But i just want to tell you na be strong enough okay?"

"Yes, dave i will! Thank you for that" pasasalamat ko sakaniya we even hug each other to comfort ourselves.

"Eli may not be here physically but we know she will always be there by our sides"

"S-sandro?" Bigla akong nagulat dahil nag lalakad na si sandro patungo sa harapan. For the first time! He showed himself here lalo na siya yung hinahanap at kinakamusta mostly ng guests. He's wearing a white pants and a black polo long-sleeve. And a shades with his eyes.

"Damn, napaka-gwapo. I hope Eli can witnessed her husband" Ani ni ken kaya medyo natawa kami ni dave.

"Ken, may pagtingin kay Sandro" pangbu-buwisit ko sakaniya. I know eli wants to see us laughing than crying.

"What the heck? Lalaki ako, i'm just saying na gwapo at magaling talagang pipili si Eli"

"Sa Baranggay kana mag paliwanag!!" Saad ko at napansin naming wala si dave dito ayon pala kinakamusta na si sandro. Kaya lumapit na rin kami sa harapan.

"Glad to see you, guys here." Yun ang narinig kong sinabi ni Sandro kay Dave at Ken. "I know how my wife is happy seeing you complete here."

"For her bro, my deepest sympathy for your loss and family loss." Saad ni dave at nakipag kamay kay sandro.

And this day came! Her last day before her cremation happens.

"Hi everyone! I am Eli's closest and bestest friend but not by blood, but! By heart. This will be my speech for her before.. yeah nevermind! But i just want to tell you how my bestfriend suffered her life turns into a roller coaster. Grabe, the time na tinataguan niya ng anak si Sandro, and to the day na naging maayos ulit sila.

I just want to thank her for everything na hindi ko man sinasabi pero i always make sure na nararamdaman niya na how lucky i am to have her in my life.

I just feel so broke knowing na wala na akong masasabihan ng mga latest chika, ng mga kung ano-ano ko sa buhay. I lost her physically pero i know she's always there! And i can feel that, huwag lang niya sana akong mumultuhin hehehe" i mixed my speech with some jokes. "Enough for this! I love you so much, Bff! See you in next paradise my loveydovey" i ended it with a smile on my face.

The kids, Tito bong, and Tita Liza had their own speech too.

"Sophia, wala akong time makipagtalo sa'yo. At kung may balak kang guluhin yung funeral ng ate mo please lang itigil mo."

"I am not here for that, i'm here to say my speech for my ate" aniya saakin. Nung isang araw ko pa siya nakikita pero ngayon lang siya nag lakad loob lumapit.

"Fine, then go in front. Habang hindi pa nag s-speech si Sandro" saad ko sakaniya.

"H-hello Everyone who's here for my sister's funeral. And yes! I know that you guys are not familiar with me, and i'm going to have a super short introduction about myself. I am Eli's younger sister my name is Sophia." "I am here to share something, me and my ate are not in a good term. Because of something, it's kinda private so i won't tell. But you know? She's the best! The best of the best, it's just too late for me to ask for her forgiveness. Nonetheless! I'm so grateful of her and will be forever grateful. She's the sister that anyone could ask for."

"First of all! I would like to thank everyone for being here today, because i can feel my wife would be mad at me if i didn't.

If you haven't met my wife or if you are not that close to her. I would love to tell you this she was compassionate of everything, she was a loving and a kind one. She was everything to me, and I miss her terribly. She knows that I loved her, but I want to express to all of you how much I loved her.

Elianna was a good hearted person who truly love helping others. That is why she managed on joining me as a public servant. Somehow in all that work and daily chaos she found time to be an amazing mother to our two children and the best wife a man could ask for.

I'll admit that now i am a broken man, and because  my better half is gone, but I can see her in the faces of my children and  that gives me a little comfort. They were all so important to her! She was beautiful both inside and out, and when she smiled at me I felt alive. I was truly blessed to have a wife who loved me and that I loved so much. I don't know how I am going to make it without her, but I know she is up there telling me to suck it up. I am trying so hard Eli, but it is hard without you here to keep me on track. I know that everyone here loved her and is going to miss her sweet face as much as I do. 

We all loved her dearly and there is a great deal of loss felt within those of us gathered today. My wife was strong until the end never losing her faith even on some of the most painful days. I have lost the mother to my children, my wife and support system, and most of all my best friend. I'll see you soon sweetheart."

We are so touched by sandro's words for his wife. We didn't expect that actually. After the speech for her wife he give respect on Eli's coffin and leave immediately.

-

VOTE! FOLLOW!