Chapter 56

"I've already decided, Selene. We're going to London"

"H-huh? Seryoso ba?!"

"Do i look like joking?" He asked and smirked.

"N-not really..." i said and sighed.

"Hey Sandra! Finally you're back.." Sinalubong niya kaagad si Sandra, she's with her tata Maya.

"Did you have fun??" I asked her and wiped her face with a handkerchief.

"Yes!! I really had fun. Mom big thanks to tata Maya!" She said while giggling, i guess they really had fun.

"You're sweating, let's change your clothes now.." Pag-aya ko sakaniya galing kasi sila sa Park.

We're here inside sandra's room i'm choosing her clothes and Sandro is here also.

"Sandra? I need to tell you something!"

"What's it??" She asked while i'm changing her top.

"We will go to London!" He excitedly said, parang mas excited pa nga siya.

"Really?? Wow! Are we going to ride a plane??" She asked.

"Yes darling! We'll leave the Philippines for awhile.. there we don't have any paparazzi" Sandro explained and yes hindi pa kami nakakalabas na kaming tatlo lang masyadong madaming camera ang nakapalibot.

"I'm excited!! But a bit scared" she happily said.

"That's great! Hmm i just want to open the topic baby, about the day you got into trouble.. diba you told me that someone pushed you?"

"Yes! I.. i don't know the name but it's a girl! She pushed me and i don't know why..." she looks scared.

"Really?? We'll go your grandpa's house now and tell me who pushed you okay??"

"Okay! Can i ask?"

"Of course, you can"

"Who saved me?" She asked maybe she got curious na din.

"Y-your dad" I said and looked to sandro.

"Really?.. aww thank you so much daddy" aniya at ikinagulat namin ni Sandro yun.. it's her first time calling sandro her daddy.

"W-wait.. is that true???" Hindi makapaniwala si Sandro sa narinig.

"Congrats! Certified tatay kana" pang a-asar ko sakaniya pero sa totoo natutuwa ako dahil finally! Tinawag na rin siyang daddy.

"Yes, don't you like it?? Hihi i really want to call you my daddy na because you're my hero! And i'm forever grateful because i have a dad like you"

"I love you so much, my Alessandra. You are my world if you don't know that.. now that i am a certified father i can't live my life now without you"

"Really?? Then i'm happy hearing those words dad, I-i love you too so much! And i know i'm not the only one you love! Mommy also right?"

"H-ha..? Ah i'm so happy that you finally called her your dad! I love you so much my dear" I changed the topic

"Yes, I love your mom.. i really love her. She's my life too. I can't live my life without the both of you. I'm forever grateful having two Selene's in my life" and he kissed sandra's forehead.

As i can see, sandro is the happiest man ever. After hearing sandra calling her dad, yung ngiti niya abot langit na ata.

"Mom? How about you do you love dad? Like how he love you?" Bigla naman akong tinanong ni Sandra na ikinagulat ko. At napatulala ako ng wala sa oras. "Hey mom!"