Chapter 63

It's Sandra's birthday today.

"Hey, where's the cake??" Maya asked me.

"Here! Here's the cake" we're going to surprise Sandra on her room kasi.

"Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday dear Sandra" kinantahan namin siya, and we're also clapping

"W-wow! Red balloons and cake!" She happily said and she looks surprised talaga. "What date today?"

"It's February 7! It's your birthday my loves.." sandro told her.

"Happy birthday sweetie! Here's Daddy's present and Mommy's present for you" I said and gave her our gifts.

"W-wow!! Thank you so much mommy and daddy i really appreciated it, it's okay with me if you don't have any presents actually. Because seeing you together again makes me the happiest girl"

"Aww... you're so sweet Sandy!! Here's my present for you" Maya said and hugged her.

"Come on! Let's get ready, we're going to celebrate your birthday" Pag-aya ko kay Sandra.

"Daddy, go out first i'll take a bath" She said and Sandro laughed.

"Hahaha, okay fine" Sandro said and walked away.

"Wow ha! Parang dalagang dalaga ka na Sandra" Ani ni Maya at napangiti na lang ako doon.

After taking a bath with Sandra and yes! Nag sabay na kami sa bathtub para iwas struggle na.

"Hmm! You're so bango talaga. I love you" i said while drying her hair.

"I love you too. Mommy! Hmm what's the ganap for today?" She asked.

"Hmm simple celebration for you birthday darling" I lied, but the truth is we're having a big celebration with Sandro's fam and our friends.

"Oh.. okay! I would love that" she said even though i can feel a little sadness on her.

We're done now. So we are ready to go, ready na rin naman si Maya samantalang si Sandro naghihintay na 'yon sa baba.

"Hi there daddy! Mommy and i are now done. Do we look beautiful?"

"Of course, you two are. Gorgeous gorgeous girls" he said and kissed our forehead.

"Bolero" I whispered on his ears and he giggled.

"I am not! I'm being honest kaya" he said and i just laughed.

We're now here at the car, we're having a birthday surprise for sandra kasi and our friends and families are already there waiting.

"Yey!! I'm now 6 years old" she happily said.

"But you will be my baby forever and ever. Don't grow so fast anak"

"Well we can't stop the time hihi!" Sandra said and i giggled. Excited na talagang lumaki eh.

"Tomoo!! Hindi niyo na mapipigilan pa at para naman may makasama na ako sa Salon" ani ni Maya

"Yipie! I will go to salon with tataninang!! I love to dye my hair and turned it into a rainbow one"

"Naughty, Sandra. Hahaha it's not allowed for kids like you, and not allowed in the class"

"I know mom.. but when i grow up and finished studying"

"I know.. but it's a no for me pa rin hahaha" i said and she pouted.