Chapter 51

"Mommy's home!!" I said immediately after entering the door.

"Mommy!!" Masayang bati saakin ni Sandra and of course sinalubong niya kaagad ako ng yakap.

"Hi baby, is your dad already home??" I asked her and i removed my shoes.

"He's not yet home" she answered

"Oh! You're finally home.." Salubong ni maya saakin and we did some beso-beso.

"Yeah, hmm where are you going??" I asked her.

"I have to meet my cousins, I'll be home tomorrow huh" Paalam niya.

"O-oh.. wait! So you'll leave us alone with sandro??" I asked

"Y-yes? Not a big deal right?? I mean you're safe with him naman and so you could have a bonding" she said and smirked.

"F-fine.. are you leaving now? Or later after eating dinner??" I asked her.

"I have to go now, i'll see you tomorrow okay??" Paalam niya

"Bye tata maya! Take care, i'll see you tomorrow" Paalam ni Sandra kay Maya at umalis na nga ito.

"Behave here okay? I'll make dinner now" Saad ko kay sandra.

"Okay mom!" She answered and i walked to our kitchen now.

While i'm making dinner for us, i let Sandra play her toys for awhile.

--

Sandro's POV.

I came home from work and entered the house. I saw the living room messy, some stuff toys, books were in the floor.

"Hi! You're home.." Sandra greeted me when she saw me.

"Hello there sweetheart" I greeted her too. And i grabbed the basket to put back all of her toys inside.

After cleaning her toys. I sat down to take some rest.

"You look so exhausted, hmm i'm done cooking. So dinner is ready" I heard her voice.

"Oh. You cooked, where's maya? It seems that she's not around?" I looked for maya. Because i don't see her.

"Yes, because maya is not here. She'll be home tomorrow" She said

"Oh okay." I said and sighed it was a tiring day for me, but when i saw them i felt relaxed.

"Come quick before it gets cold!" She said and walked towards the dinning.

After that we're seated.

"Eat more vegetables, darling" she remind sandra.

"Okay!" She answered, thank goodness she ate healthy food.

Eli cooked pasta, chicken and some chicken Caesar salad.

"Mmm! Taste so delicious" sandra said after grabbing a bite.

"Thank goodness, because you liked it!" Eli said and smiled at our daughter.

"Of course, i always like the food you cooked mom" she said and giggled.

Then we continue eating.

"Thanks for the dinner" I thanked her. We finished eating na kasi. "I'll help washing the dishes" i offered

"Welcome! No, no need.. just go there and relaxed" she said and smiled.

"Why don't you get some nanny??" I asked her. Even though he refused i'm helping her to clean the table.